chapter 3

Elsa

I looked up and saw a girl looking terrified. She looked new.

Elsa: hi are you new here?

Girl: oh yeah, I am Tina overland.

Elsa: Elsa sparks. Nice to meet you.

Tina: I am so sorry I pushed you. I just can't find my glasses.

I gave her a look of sympathy and decided to help her find it. We searched the whole floor until I found it beside the dumpster, I gave it to her.

Tina: thank you so much. Bye Elsa.

She ran off to her class while I went to math.
The teacher had not yet arrived so I decided to kill time and read some books. I wasn't really a nerd. I just loved books. They always made my day somehow. I was interupted by a noise and when I looked up I saw Tooth smiling at me.

Tooth: well well well, if it isn't the ice queen.

I rolled my eyes at her.

Me: What do you want tooth?

Tooth: I want you to disappear,do you think that can happen?

Me: let me check..um. .No, now get lost you are ruining the air with your presence.

Tooth: one day you are going to regret ever saying that to me. and she left.

Me: like that was scary. I went back to reading the book.

Time skips,lunch

I went into the cafeteria to meet punzie and mer. They were talking to hiccup and some other guy with white hair. He looked new. I went over to meet them.