fun dates.

Hiccup's pov.

I took Jack's advice and took merida to the arcade. We played a lot of games and as usual merida won all of them.  We went to grab some ice cream and sat down by the food court.  We sat there in silence licking our ice cream.  I looked at merida as she ate her ice cream. She looked pretty adorable like a five year old. She turned and caught me  staring at her. I turned away blushing madly. She moved closed to me.

"Umm.... so merida...umm..do you like the flavour I got for you?" I said trying to get out of this awkward moment.

"Yeah. Did you know that you look cute when you blush?" She said making me blush again.

"Ummm....thanks. "

She moved so close that there was no space between us. I held my breath when she placed her head in my shoulder. I felt her relax. I smiled.

"Hiccup...do you like me for me?" She said.

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Maybe you asked me out because I reminded you of my cousin."

"No. Of course I like you for you. Yeah you and astrid are alike. But there are some things that differentiate the two of you.

"Like?"

"You are better than her in sports. She always complained about how much she hated losing to you."

"Yeah I do always beat her."

"See. I like you for you."

She raised her head up and looked at me. She had very pretty eyes. I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. She tensed at first and then she relaxed and kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. Her lips felt so nice. We pulled apart later and I saw her blushing. I smiled and kissed her cheeks.

"You look cute when you blush too." I said which made her punch me.

"Ow. I was just being nice."

"Me too." She said with a smirk.

Elsa's pov.

Jack took me to the carnival . I loved the carnival.  I used to come here with my family all the time when I was small. We played some games and went on some rides. We went to the food stand and got some cotton candy. I was holding some of the prizes I won. My favourite was the light blue Teddy bear that Jack won for me. We walked to the car eating our cotton candy.

"Would you like to go for a walk in the park?" He asked.

I nodded.

We drove to the park and sat down beside a small pond. The moon was full and the stars were so much.

"I'm an Aquarius. " Jack said pointing to a constellation.
"Really?  Me too."

He smiled. "When I was small I used to believe there was a man in the moon named Manny who listened to me whenever I was in trouble. "

"Really?"

"Yeah my mum told me so. I miss her so much."

I hugged him.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

He looked at me which made me blush.

"You have beautiful eyes." He said.

I blushed more.

"Thanks. So do you."

He touched my cheeks and then my lips which made me shiver a little.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"No. I don't feel cold."

He smiled. He leaned in and kissed my cheek before placing a kiss on my lips. I froze there for some seconds before I kissed him back. His lips felt cold  and soft. He deepened the kiss and wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer.

We pulled apart later and he rested his forehead on mine.

"I don't know why but I think I'm falling in love with you." He said.

I looked up with a shocked expression on my face.

"You do?"

He nodded.

"Jack. I don't know if... I mean I really like you but..."

"I  know about Peter and I understand why you shut people out but don't shut me out. Please."

He gave me a sad puppy look.

"Jack. Can you give some time to think?"

He looked down but he nodded.
"Thanks."

I gave him another kiss and we left. He dropped me home and walked me to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow. "He said giving me a quick kiss.

He left and entered inside the house.

My parents were in the living room watching a movie when I came in.

"How was your date?" My mum asked.

"It was nice."

"When are we going to meet him?" My dad asked.

"Soon... very soon." I said. I gave then a goodbye kiss before going up to my room.

Anna was waiting for me and when I entered. She started asking me questions.

"Slow down. It was just one date." I said laughing.

"Did he kiss you?"

I nodded.

She screamed. " see you guys are so cute together.  I prefer him to Peter. "

"You think he's better than Peter?"
"He is more fun than Peter."

"Do you think I should give him a chance?"

"You should. You need to get over Peter."

"I guess I do."