chapter 5

Elsa

I know I was mean but I knew that guy. That was jack overland. My cousin are told me all about him. He was the biggest player in his former school but what was he doing here. I went to the music particle room. I heard Merida singing Jessie J's song. It suited her. She was always the tomboy among us. I saw hiccup smiling at her. I guess he liked her singing. I saw punzie talking to  jack. I sat down beside Hiro. His brother used to go to this school but he was killed in an accident. Hiro was a tech wizard. He knew how to invent gadgets. He even invented a robot dj to play for our school dance. It was wicked. I saw him sketching something.

Me: Hi Hiro

He looks up at me.

Hiro: oh, Elsa hi.

Me: What are you working on?

Hiro: well something....secret.

Me: I like secrets.

Hiro: sorry, but I can't tell you. Maybe when it's done you will know.

He stood up and left. I watched as other people went up and performed on stage. Some people sang Adele's hello. Some did a few dance routines. After a few hours, they called my name. Elsa sparks. I stood up and went on stage.

Hiccup: what will it be.

Me: break the rules .

The music started and I start to sing. (lyrics at the media..sorry but too lazy to write the lyrics:p)

I saw jack looking at me. I glared at him and continued singing. I wasn't really a mean girl but ever since that day I had sworn never to be a weak girl.

I did some dance moves and ended it with a split. The whole class cheered me.
I went down and Sat down beside punzie. She was now talking to flynn. I felt a presence beside me. I looked up and saw jack smiling at me. Great what did he want.

Jack: hi, sorry about the other time. So I'm Jackson overland. But you can me jack.

Me: don't care.

Jack: okay. ..so, I heard you were. ....

Me: sorry but I don't have time for your conversation so please move over.

He looked shock at my outburst and stood up and left. I went back to watching the others. I saw jack talking to tooth. He was really a jerk.

Sorry for the chapter really busy....I am going to change my way writing the conversation view point or whatever it's called...so please enjoy the book.