let's go to the beach

Merida 's pov

It was spring break and I was with Rapunzel. She was making her hair for the third time today. I was reading some sports magazine. I didn't really like girly things but I did like to go shopping with my girlfriends. Elsa,punz,Anna and I we're going to hiccup's beach house to spend our spring break there. I really thought hiccup was cute but I didn't know if he was still in love with astrid. My awesome cousin. I was glad that she was the one that dated hiccup and not some snotty bitch like girl.

After punz finished her hair, we went to pack our stuffs and met Elsa at the mall. She was talking to Hans. I hated him. He thinks that all the girls wanted him. I walked over to them and gave Hans a fake smile.

"Well hello there " Hans said. He was trying so hard to be nice. He hated me too after I kicked his butt in middle school. That would teach him not to mess with me.

"Yeah... nice meeting you too" I said. "Elsa punz said we should meet her in the shoe section and you know her...when it comes to shoes... that girl is a beast."

Elsa chuckled and told Hans bye. I just glared at him and left. Elsa and I saw punz holding some shopping bags when we went to the shoe store.

"Hey guys I just got a text from Jack. He said that Flynn is throwing a party at the beach and he wants us to come." She said.

"I am not going." Elsa said.

"Well Anna is going with kristoff. Won't you want to look after her and make sure she doesn't get hurt."

She paused for a moment clearly thinking about what I just said.

"Fine....I will go".

"Alright... merida?

"I don't know..."

"Hiccup will be there. your prince charming " punz teased.

"Really? I mean I don't like him. "I said. My cheeks were red.

"She trys to hide it but she can't". Elsa said laughing.

" what about you Elsa....why do you hate Jack so much". I asked.

"Because he is a lying cheating jerk who broke my cousin's heart.

"Well I think he is cute and I think he likes you." Punz said. She was putting her stuff in the car.

"Well I don't.. besides Hans invited me to visit his penthouse. " Elsa said

"Wow that sounds so awesome.. too bad I don't give a shit about what he has." Punz said

"Or about him" I said.

"But he is such a nice guy ". Elsa said.

"Wrong... he is the biggest jerk of them all. He is the king of jerk." I said. We all got into punz's car and drove to the mall to get her some swim suits. Apparently she needs to look nice. Like I needed to please anyone.