chapter 2

A/N again really sorry it's been awhile it's hard to get Wi-Fi and I'm doing this from my phone that is so cracked its hard to read. Anyhow here u go.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)$l

Daxi's pov
I walked into school to see kids everywhere playing around with their abilities and showing off to friends. If only i could join in. I slowly walk to the gym to get ready for my test. Im so worried my mom and dad will be disapointed in me.
I sit and wait for my name to be called.
"Daxi Rose" the robotic voice calls after that people stare and start to wisper reconizing my last name as the name of our presidents and great country. I walk to the field were they will test me. Thet throw everything they can at me. For me to only fail. A women approuched me and said " s
Sorry to inform you but u are now powerless." I cant help but cry. " we have already contacted your parents and thet do not wish to see u. Be ready u will be heading for camp soon." she continues then I snap. I run for it. It doesn't take long for them to catch and sedate me. Then all i see is black and the last thought in my mind is i will survive and i will avenge me and everyone else who has suffered this fate.

############################
There u have it chapter two sorry for not updating i know how frustrating it is to have to wait for it. Please tell me what u think and if i sould continue with the story or not.