chapter 6

Sorry I haven't updated please forgive me I had very bad writers block. And I just got back from church camp. So thank you to those of you who are still reading . Please comment and tell me what you think.
************************😝😝😝****
" hey there Trinity what did I tell you about keeping your head down" said Justin with a worried look on his face " especially when a guard has target on you." " I know" I reply " I tripped over his leg." " just as clumsy as ever I see." Says Cameron. " I guess. You guys better go before you get caught." I can't help but look at the one person who didn't say anything to me but just had a troubled look on his face . Austin looked at me one last time before walking off while the others followed him. I let my eyes linger on him for a moment before looking up at the sky in hope of getting out of my punishment early and of Austin talking to me again we had an argument I had just been in a fight with one of the girls on the compound and he helped me get away with only a bruise and a cut on my hand. We walked to my spot that only me and him know about it's not much but it's not the crowd of powerless gathered in the middle of the camp fighting for recsources. When we got there he helped me wrap my hand. " thanks for helping me." " your welcome Trin." He replied with a grin. " Austin" " yeah" " can you teach me to fight please." " why?" " I want to be able to defend my self ." I didn't realize I let an and you slip out until I saw his face he looked upset. " I don't need you to defend me its my job to defend you." " why I can defend my self if you Cameron and Justin teach me." " I know you can but that's not the point...." " then what is it Austin! You won't always be able to protect me nether will the guys or Taylor " I point out " yes i.... I mean we will " he yells " why don't you see I will protect you." " what?" "Forget it " he says turning around and walking away before I can respond leaving me there shocked yet I can't help but notice the pain in my heart as I remember it. I lean my head against the pole and close my eyes with my last thoughts being of finding away of him forgiving me he is my best friend .