chapter 4

Just got a new phone yay.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I've been here for two weeks now and thankfully no one knows who I really am. My very life depends on it. Things have been tough the gaurds don't stop them from killing or doing whatever they want to others they only care if you get on their bad side. You don't want to do that. They are our gaurds for a reason most of them have super strength or can read our minds to keep is from escaping. The boys try to take care of me but there's only so much they can do. By boys I mean Justin, Austin and Cameron. I think they are part of a resistance and are trying to find a way out but they havnt told me yet. "Trinity" yelled a short blonde headed girl named Taylor. Taylor has become my best friend besides the boys. They all try to protect me but I seem to have a knack for getting in to trouble. " Trinity" see yells again " it's time for line up hurry you can't aford to be late again. Remember last time" I shudder thinking about what they did to another girl I don't know her name and I think that makes it worse. " Line up!" yelled a guard.
I run as fast as I can but a foot comes out of no where. I look up and see the face of a guard that's had it out for me since my first day.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ thanks for reading pls comment and tell me what you think.mention a user picture is not mine but resmbkes Daxi so I thought it would be good and the song was for fun it's one of my favorites sound of silence by disturbed