chapter 7

hey guys I'm sorry i know i haven't updated in forever and most of you have probably forgot this book existed. I've just been really busy and distracted with school and writing my other books. so here you are with chapter seven i hope you enjoy it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

   Its been a week since that incident with the guard and Austin still refuses to talk to me i just don't understand why. Even though i have Taylor, Cameron, and Justin I still feel alone. I look around the mess hall for him with Taylor sitting beside me going on and on about the new guy that got here yesterday. He has black hair with red tips and he wears it spiky he also has hazel eyes that she claims could make a girl swoon and that's without him smiling. i usually tend to tune her out. i continue to look around and notice that even though there has been a delivery of new kids that there's less people here even though its not that rare for kids to just disappear here its like they all disappeared at the same time i wonder where they took them. i just hope Austin's not with them. then i see him walk into the hall beside the new guy i don't really remember his name but all the girls seem to like him.  Plus from the looks of things Austin seems to be friends with him.  As in looking at them Austin looks in my direction causing me to instantly look down. What feels like minutes pass bit was only a few seconds I could till feel his eyes on me so I look up.