First Move

*Cameron's POV*

"So uh you gonna tell me what happened to you?," I asked her. She looked away nervously and bit the opposite side of her lip where the cut was. "I was...... I'm....... I'm in boxing," she said. "What?," I replied smiling. "If that's what it was, why did you keep it to yourself?," I asked her while laughing.

"I don't know...... I guess I was just embarrassed. I don't know why," she replied. "Well, if your really in boxing. Can I come see you one day?," I asked her. "I actually have practice tomorrow if you wanna come," she suggested while raising one eyebrow. "Yeah, I could do that," I said.

We headed back into the school. "So did you just start or," I asked. "No I've always been in boxing. Since I was 6 years old. I've been loving it since then. As soon as we came here I asked my mom to look for a local boxing place," she replied. I looked smiled at her in interest. She blushed and turned the other way.

"So listen...... I'm sorry for the way I acted in first," I said. "No, it's fine really. I mean....I understand why you did what you did," she replied. The bell rang and I had walked her to her second class. "Look Cam, I appreciate you walking me to class but seriously. You don't have to. I mean your gonna be late for your next class," she said argumentively.

I looked at her and laughed. "Most girls would love their boyfriends walking then to class," I said smiling. "Well, you're not my boyfriend and those girls are selfish and stupid. They obviously don't care about their boyfriends education then. Like, really?? Your boyfriends gonna be late and you keep talking to him and holding him back? ," she said.

I scoffed and laughed. "Would you like me to be your boyfriend?," I asked jokingly. She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Get to class," she said giving me a push.

I merrily went to class. "So you like her," said Aaron sternly. "Yeah man. She's different. She's not like my past girlfriends I've had," I said.  Aaron looked at me blankly. "Sure man, but what about the bet?," he said.

"I think I'm gonna back out," I said. "What? Seriously dude," said Aaron. "Yeah, I mean. If she finds out then she's gonna be furious with me," I said. "She's gonna feel used and I don't want her to feel that way," I continued. "Do what you want man, but just be sure to tell all the guys," he said.

It was lunch and I waited for Abby to come. I saw her walking towards me smiling and waving. I waved back and smiled. "So.... I just realized that I don't have your number," she said. "Wait.... Your asking me for my number," I asked jokingly. "So what it's not like I'm tryna hook up with you," she said cheesily. "Alright," I replied while smiling.

We exchanged phone numbers and were just hanging out for almost the whole lunch period. "I've never met anyone like you," I told her. "Yeah I bet that's what you say to all the girls you've had," she said smiling and looking at me. "No I'm being serious," I said with a straight face.

She smiled and rolled her eyes at me. When she saw how serious I looked, her face straightened out. "Your style is nice. I love how you dress. The music your into. They way you talk to me. I love that you love boxing. I love that your not embarrassed to devour a pizza in front of a guy. I love everything about you," I said.

She looked at me furrowing her eyebrows and bit her lip. "Love?," she said confused. I nodded my head. "Not in love with me right?," she asked. I shook my head in reply. She leaned over grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards her. Then I felt it; her lips were on mine. I kissed her back and lasted for 5 seconds. She pulled away and right when she pulled away the bell rang.

She looked at me with shock and quickly walked away. I wonder why she reacted that way. Was I her first kiss or?? I don't know. I guess I'll catch up with her later.