First Time

*Abby's POV*

We watched YouTube videos for about 20 minutes. Telling him made me feel a lot more better. He had closed the laptop and we sat there in silence for a few seconds. I leaned over to him and kissed him. A kiss turned in to a make out session.

I tugged on his shirt and he pulled away. "Are you sure?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. We continued making out and he had pulled off his shirt. I got on top and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He touched my thighs making his way up to my back. He lifted up my dress and I helped him take it off. He laid me down on the couch and I wrapped my legs around his waste and my hands explored his back.

His lips departed from mine and continued onto my neck. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair. He got up and pulled his pants off.

He got back in his position and paused. "Are you absolutely sure?" He asked again. I said nothing but pushed his head down to my lips. We continued to make out and things started to get heated again.

He reached under my back and tugged at my strap. I arched my back and he undid my bra. He kissed my neck and his lips explored my body & my legs loosened and relaxed from his waist. His waist brushed in between my thighs as he moved his body.

All there was, was my heavy breathing and the sound after every kiss he marked on my skin. He pulled out a blanket from the under the couch & put it over on his back an got back in his position. "Fuck, I don't have a um,"

"Just go," I interrupted before he could finish. His eyes widened in shock. "Wait, are you serious?" He asked. I nodded and tugged at his Calvin Klein briefs. I pulled them half down and he pulled my underwear down before I could pull his.

I lifted my body up to make it easier for him to pull it off. "You haven't done this before have you?" He asked. I looked into his eyes and shook my head. "Have you?" I asked. He nodded his head and went down to kiss my neck.

"I'm sorry if it hurts," he said under his breath and slowly went inside of me.