Time

*Cameron's POV*

We faced each other after trying to float on our backs. She came closer to me and examined my face. "Does that hurt," she said lightly touching my bruise on my cheek bone. I scoffed before I answered,"No." "I'm sorry. It's all my fault," she said.

"Don't be. It's alright," I said smiling. She smiled back and grabbed my face. She kissed me and I kissed her back. We made out in the lake for who knows how long. It wasn't long though. Probably for about 5 minutes.

She pulled back and said, "It's really cold. Let's get out before we get sick." I nodded and we swam towards the dock. I grabbed my clothes and we headed to the house. "Oh my god, what happened to you guys," said
Mahogany laughing. "We went for a swim," I said smiling. "Okay, well it's barely 9:30 so I hope you guys aren't leaving," she said.

"I don't care what you guys say. Your staying. Go upstairs to the second room and dry off. Abby there's my clothes in the closet. Hopefully they fit you but just wear them," she said. We headed upstairs and she looked in the closet for some clothes. "Hey uh, I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick," I said.

"Okay," she replied quickly. I got in the shower and turned it hot. The water was freezing and I of course wanted to get warm. I washed really quick and dried up after. I opened the bathroom door and she was looking at Mahogany's clothes half naked in her bra but still wearing her jeans.

"Uh, erm erm," I said to alert her. She turned around quickly and got her towel. "Alright, now I'm gonna go wash up and then I'll be back," she said. I nodded in reply and she went on her way. I dried off and put my clothes on and waited for her.

She came out in her towel with steam following after her from her hot shower. She picked out a white long sleeve with writing on it and paired it with some black leggings. "Damn it. Where are her shoes," she said. "Uh check in the basket right there," I said.

"Thanks," she said as she saw the shoes. She picked out the white high top converse because the rest were just heals, flats, or really old dirty shoes. She grabbed socks from Mahogany's drawer and put them on then the shoes after. "I'll be back," she said heading to the restroom. She came back out about 5 minutes later with her hair in two French braids.

"My favorite duo," I said smiling. She smiled back and walked towards me. "I don't want us hanging out a lot anymore," she said. "But," I began. "No it's not bad. It's just I feel like I'm taking time away from you spending time with your friends," she said.

"No. It's fine honestly. I spend a lot of time with them. And I'm gonna spend even more time with them in the future. Trust me," I said. "You sure I'm not taking anytime away," she said. I smiled and shook my head at her. We headed down stairs to see it so packed and crazy. We went outside since it was too loud and there were too many people.