Chapter 5

Chapter 5

" Werewolf's. Ok. I may possibly be able to handle that.... Maybe." I muttered.

" It's ok baby. I don't expect you to fully understand it yet. You'll get used to it." Dustan smiled at me.

" So, I'm your mate. And we're going to be together forever? Wait till Abi hears that." I laughed to my self.

"Abi..." Ben whispered. "Who's Abi?" He asked frantically.

"My best friend..." I said unsure.

"Dustan, I think it may be her. Every time I hear her name, my wolf goes insane." Bed said seriously.

"Well congrats Chloe. You now get to see your friend." What?

************not over*************

When we pulled up to Abi's house I practically flew out of my seat and to the door of the bus. I get to see Abi! I was almost out the bus door when arms wrapped around me and I felt shocks going through my body.

"Slow down princess." He chuckled.

He grabbed my hand and intwined out fingers. We walked off the bus and towards the house. When we got to the front door I rang the door bell.

"Coming!" I heard Abi's voice yell from the house. A second later the door opened to revel a short skinny girl with wavy light brown hair.

"Chloe? CHLOE!" She yelled and jumped on me. "Don't you ever scare me or your mother like that ever again! Where were you! You j-j.... Umm... Chloe. Why are you holding hands with Dustan Smith...." She whispered in shock.

"Oh right, that, well it's a long story, funny really, your gonna laugh, but uhh, Ben! Ben, Ben, this is Ben Hamilton. Ben, this is my best friend Abi." I said and stepping to the side and pulling Dustan with me.

Ben stepped up. He and Abi shared a look then he grabbed her and held her tight.

"Mine." He growled.

"Omg omg omg. Chloe. Is this happening?" Abi whispered to me still in shock.

"Yes. I know how you feel." I laughed. "Ok so.... Does that mean your taking her to? And tell her about.... you.... and stuff....." I asked.

"Yep." Dustan said popping the "p" and then dragging me towards the bus.

"Ok then. Wait. Her parents. My parents. What are we going to tell them? Because we both can't just disappear!" I panicked.

"We got it covered." Chad smirked

"What do you mean by that? What does he mean by that?" I turned to Dustan.

"We told your parents that you where accepted into a very special, very nice, very expensive school in England." He explained.

Then Jace came out of the bus in a very nice looking suit and a brief case.

"Let's do this." He laughed. We all, including Abi who was still on shock went back on the bus while Jace went up to the door and knocked. The door opened and Abi's mom opened the door. I saw her and Jace talking for a minute before she smiled and they shook hands. She then closed the door and Jace came back to the bus.

"Mission accomplished." He stated.

Well great. Now my best friend has been dragged into this mess.

*************************************

Helloooo my party people. I was trying to make this chapter longer but you guys wanted an update soooo bad that I decided to be nice and give you this. Better than nothing. So we have a new character! Yay! Love you and stay sexy!!!!

-Ash