Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"It was so funny! My sister,Jessica, was pregnant and we where staying with her for the day and all the sudden she started saying she wanted a sandwich and then she started crying! We where all freaking out and I asked her why she was crying and she goes 'I'm 6 months preggo, my hormones are raging, and THAT'S why I'm crying over a turkey sandwich!'" Sapphire finished her story and we all busted out laughing.

We where currently in a hotel room, in another state, I don't know witch one.

On the way here Ben had explained to Abi about mates and werewolfs and all that jazz.

When we got to the hotel this girl came running up to Sam. She jumped on him with her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. They instantly started to make out like they where in a locked room all by themselves and not the parking lot of a hotel surrounded by people.

"Chloe, Abi, this is Sam's mate, Sapphire." Dustan said.

Sapphire just flailed her hand in the air as if telling us 'ya hi go away' witch I'm pretty sure she would say if Sam wasn't eating her face.

But she actually turned out to be a really cool girl. She was telling us stories about life in her old pack.

She explained that most werewolfs belong to a pack that had an Alpha and Luna that pretty much rule the pack.

She said that she was in a pack when 5 Guys came to town and she went to there concert. Her and Sam saw each other and they instantly knew they where mates. So she left her pack to be with him. They where so cute together.

"So Chloe, tell us about your old life." Sapphire said.

"Oh ya know..... It's was just the same old same old...." I said nervously.

Dustan narrowed his eyes at me.

"Your hiding something." He stated.

"Ok fine. To tell the truth my life sucks. When I was 13 my dad got involved in drug dealings. He didn't do what he was supposed to and was murdered in our living room right In front of me. My mom is a selfish bitch that could careless about me. She always told me I was worthless and no one would ever love me. That's when I resorted to cutting. I was about to kill my self, when one of your songs came on. There was something about your voice and the music that made me want to live. Like I had to keep going and I couldn't give up. Sorry. Kinda a downer huh." I finished.

They all just stared at me with pitying looks in there eyes. All accept for Abi. She had been with me the whole way.

Dustan pulled me closer to him and kisses the top of my head.

"Nothing bad will EVER append to you again. I promise." He whispered in my ear.

***************not over*******************

Later in when we all decided to go to be Dustan lead me to the room we would be sleeping in. He walked in and and took off his shirt and and pants while I just kinda stood there.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked when he noticed I was just kinda standing there.

"Umm, I don't have any thing to sleep in..." I said awkwardly.

He chuckled and walked over to his duffle bag. He unzipped it and dug through it. A minute later he pulled an over-sized t-shirt out and handed it to me.

Again I just kinda stood there looking around awkwardly.

"Oh! Right sorry! I'll uh, wait outside. Just knock on the door when your done." He said and left. I took off my shirt and skinny jeans and slipped on the shirt. It smelt good. It smelt like him.

I knocked on the door and walked over to the bed. As I climbed in Dustan walked through the door.

He came over and got in bed with me. He lay down and I lay next to him. I cuddled close to where my head and one had was on his chest.

"Goodnight princess." He said and kissed my fore head.

"Goodnight." I mumbled sleepily before I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

*********still not over********************

"No fucking way! That's not possible! How do you not have a heart attack!" Chad exclaimed looking at me as if in the weird freak and not him.

It is possible. You all just wimps." I laughed.

"What did she do?" Sam asked walking in the room.

"She just drank 5 monsters in 2 minutes! That's not possible without throwing up or having a heart attack! And your not bouncing up and down! Why aren't you bouncing up and down?!" Chad exclaimed again.

"Monster makes me sleepy." I yawned. "I could go for a nap."

"Dustan, your mate is an alien." He concluded.

Oh I'm the weird one? I'm not the one that turns into a fucking wolf!" I retorted and stuck my tung out at him.

"Oh what do we have here! Little Chloe has got a tung piercing!" Sam laughed.

"Oh I know." Dustan winked at me causing me to blush.

"I'm sure you do buddy." Ben laughed.

"Ok Chloe! Are you and Abi ready?" Sapphire asked.

"Yep." Me and Abi said at the same time.

"Wait ready for what?" Ben asked.

"Girls day." Dustan responded to him.

"I finally have more girls here! I'm spending time with then!" Sapphire yelled and started dragging us away.

"Have fun!" I headed Dustan yell as we where dragged out the door.

Well this should be an interesting day...

*******************************************

Hellloo! So here ya go. I just wanted to tell all of you to read this story that my bestist friend wrote. It's called 'I Wanted You' by Nessy_Jane37 she is also the person who is cast as Sapphire. So please read her story! It's really good! Ok that's all. Love you and stay sexy!!!

-Ash