Chapter 13

I woke up to see Dustan's chest. His beautiful, tan.... rock..... hard..... chest..... What was I talking about? Oh ya. I woke up.

Dustan looked down at me and grinned. God I would never get tired of that beautiful smile. I would never get tired of him. He is my everything. I love him so much.

"Good morning gorgeous." Dustan said as he grabbed me and pulled me to where I was on top oh him straddling him.

"Good morning average looking person." I winked teasing him.

"Just average looking? I'm hurt. I thought you where my fan girl. Your supposed to think I'm ultra super sexy and do anything to get with me." He grinned back.

"Hmmm.... I don't know about that. But ya, I guess you are a little sexy." Then I leant down and kissed his perfect lips.

I love the way out bodies and lips fit together so perfectly. He makes me feel whole. He makes me forget about everything else in the world, and just think about him.

Just as Dustan started to grab my butt with his hands, the door burst open. Me and Dustan flew apart from each other. I looked to see who had interrupted my magical moment of sucking face, to find Cassie.

"Cassie what the hell are you doing in my room. And didn't you ever learn to knock?" Dustan groaned and flopped down on the bed.

"Sorry to break up the R rated scene that was clearly about the happen here, but in taking Chloe for a while." She said as she grabbed my arm and started pulling me out of bed.

"Wait, where are we going? Oomph!" While pulling me out of the bed she managed to make me fall off the bed and onto the floor face first.

"You and your friends are coming with me to the mall. We're going shopping!" She said excitedly.

"But I already went shopping..." I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"We are going a different kind of shopping." She grinned. I sware I saw horns and a tail grow from her.

"What kind of shopping exactly?" I asked nervously getting off the floor.

"SEXY SHOPPING!" She shouted excitedly, throwing her arms up into the air.

"Hey babe, maybe you should go. Ya know. To... Girls boning and all that. Ya." Dustan told me smiling.

"Ugh you perv. You just want me to buy sexy cloths so you can see me in them." I yelled as I threw a pillow at this face making him fall back onto the bed.

"Let's go Chloe! Every one else is waiting!" And before I knew it, I was being dragged, yet again.

*****************************

The car ride to the mall was fairly boring. Just a lot of Abi blushing every time someone said 'sexy cloths' and Sapphire getting really exited about 'adding to her collection', which, not gonna like, is a little weird.

As we walked through the mall I saw hot topic and despite my desperate attempts, was promptly pulled away. Stupid Cassie and her being set on sexy cloth shopping.

Come to think of it, haven't I I some something like this before? Oh ya! I have done this before! When I bought that stuff from hot topic and...

"We're here!" Cassie said excitedly as we walked in front of Victorias secret. Oh god what have I gotten myself into.

"Oh my god! Chloe! This would look so perfect on you!" Cassie ran towards me holding a lingerie set that had a red and black lacy bra and black underwear that looked like it had an extreme mini skirt on the top of it. Along with that it had black pantyhose socks with red bows and a thing that would attach the socks to the underwear.

"What... The..." I started but the next thing I knew, three girls where pushing me into a changing room. What have I gotten myself into this time.
*****************************

Please don't hate me! I am so super sorry that I haven't updated in, well, forever. But it's summer now and I will try to write more for you guys! I love you so much and thank you for supporting my story! Oh! And a shout out to my friend thepepermintmoca please go check out her amazing books! I love you all and make sure to stay sexy!!!

~Ash<3