Band Mate

Chapter 1

I finally made it. I've been trying to get here for years and here I am. I stood there in the front row jumping up and down to the rock music of my favorite band, " 5 Guys".

There lyrics got me through a lot of bad times. Like when I was being bullied. And when I cut myself. And most importantly, without there songs, I would have killed myself.

Without them I would be dead now. But here I am. Front row with a back stage passes for after the show.

I finally get to thank them for saving my life. They played the last cord if the guitar and the lights went out and they left.

The stadium started to empty. I went with the other back stage pass holders. We waited in a line out side of a door for a few minutes then the moment arrived and they let us in.

As we walked into the room I could here the voices of the band members. But only one voice stood out to me.

That was the voice of the lead singer, Dustan Stone. Ever since I had first heard there music, his voice just held something that made me want him. NEED him.

It was weird. Every time I heard his voice in a song or an interview, I just felt all warm inside. We walked into the same room as them and I could barley breath.

This was the moment I have been waiting for my inter life. My dream come true. As I entered the room, I felt eyes on me. HIS eyes.

That's when our eyes met. It was the most magical moment that had ever been. He started to walk up to me.

Oh god. Oh god. Don't panic Chloe. Stay calm. Keep cool. You can do this.

" Hi baby doll, what's your name?" He asked when he reached me.

"C-Chloe." I breathed out.

"Chloe." He purred.

Just him saying my name made my body race with chills.

" Well sweet Chloe, your mine and all mine. Forever." Wait what?

***********************************

Hey... So this is like a test chapter. So if you guys like it, let me know and I will continue! If not, tell me and I'll trash it! Love you guys and stay sexy!!!