Chapter 8

Chapter 8

We pulled up to the mall and got out of the car. We walked in with linked arms, me in the center, Abi on my left, and Sapphire on my right.

Not to be conceded or anything, but we're the pretty hot girls. Sapphire was wearing low cut t-shirt and skinny jeans with sneakers.

Abi had on a loose sweater, skinny jeans and combat boots.

I was wearing my 5 Guys t-shirt with my skinny jeans, combat boots, along with one of Dustan's zip-up hoodies. It was the comfiest thing I've ever worn in my inter life, plus it smelt like him. I think you could consider it stolen.

"So lady's, where to first?" Sapphire asked.

"Hot Topic." I said and started looking around for it.

When we found I let go of them and ran to the back where all the t-shirts are.

Dustan had given me his credit card before Sapphire had dragged us off. He told me to get cloths and anything else I need.

I grabbed 4 shirts, a pair of short shorts, 2 pairs of skinny jeans, and 3 dresses. I also got this cute pair of matching bra and panties.

"Ooo! Come on! We have to go to this store!" Abi said and dragged us into a store.

She had ended up dragging us into American Eagle or one of the stores like that. If you hadn't already noticed, Abi and I are complete opposites. Where she was very sunshine and rainbows, I was more, emo.

She was dragging me through the store as I chocked on the awful perfume and clone. She was looking through the racks of cloths while me and Sapphire where just standing there.

"I could work here look," I started and twirled a lock of hair in my finger and pretended to chew gum. "Welcome to Holister, here's your flash light, here's your gas mask." I said in a preppy voice.

"To bad we're in American Eagle!" Sapphire laughed.

"There all the same to me, to.... Prep, for my liking. Oh well. What can you do." I said and we all laughed.

We continued to shop for a while longer.

"Sapphire! I'm tired! Please can we go back now!" I begged.

"Ugh I suppose." She sighed than laughed.

We loaded out things into the car and started heading back.

**************not over********************

As soon as I walked through the hotel door Dustan's arms wrapped around me and he picked me up.

"I. Missed. You. So. Much." He said pecking my lips in between each word.

I just laughed and kissed him back.

"Show me what you got." He smiled as he put me down and took my bags.

We Walked into our room and he lay down with is back against the head board.

"Model them for me." He smirked.

I smirked back and went into the small closet we had in our room, taking the bags with me.

I had a plan. He wanted me to model EVERYTHING I got, lets do it then.

I started out with the t-shirts and skinny jeans, then the shirts and a few other things I got.

I saved the best for last. I smirked as I put on the black lacy skull bra and underwear.

"Ready?" I said smirking.

"Always." He called back.

I opened the door and walked out smirking. Dustan's eyes landed on my body turning black with lust. A small growl rumbled in he's chest.

"Come here princess." He said.

"I slowly walked towards him saying my hips.

As soon as I was close enough he pulled me on the bed and got on top on top of me.

"Do you know what you've gotten yourself into princess?" He mumbled against my neck.

He started kissing my neck up and down till I gaped when he got to my sweet spot. He started sucking on it making me moan. There was DEFIANTLY going to be a hickey there tomorrow. Maybe a few.

He moved up my neck and to my lips. It stated off as a lust filled kiss. Then it turned into a full out make-out session, the kind that leaves you all hot and bothered afterwords.

I broke the kiss for air and pulled his shirt off. As soon as it was off he went back to my neck, trailing kisses down my chest, stomic, and down to my-(you get the idea.)

*************a few days later************

Dustan P.O.V

"Where's Chloe?" Chad asked.

"Sleeping." I responded.

"But it's 2:30 pm! I'm going to wake her up." He said and started walking towards the room.

"No!" Me and Abi both said at the same time.

"Why?"

"Because she's not "sweet Chloe"when she wakes up and waking her up is a death wish. I did it the other day, my wolf was scared. MY wolf." I warned him.

Just then the door opened and Chloe stood there in a big t-shirt, my hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and baggy pj pants. Her hair was pulled into a messy pony-tail.

She slowly walked into the living room where the rest of us where.

"Good morning Chloe! How did you sleep?" Chad asked perkily.

Chloe shot him a glare that would make any grown man run in fear. She walked over and sat in my lap. She curled into a ball and snuggled into my chest closing her eyes.

"Good morning everyone! How did we all sleep?" Sapphire asked happily.

"Sapphire what have you done!" Abi said looking scared for her life. Actually, we all looked the same accept Sapphire and Sam.

Chloe slowly opened her eyes immediately forming into a glare directed at Sapphire.

This is going to be a long day......

********************************************

Hellooo! So here it is! I decided to end the chapter with a Dustan P.O.V because I'm the author and I can do what I want. Anyway, so ya the finally did...... Things...... Oh and im sorry for any of the people who shop at Holister and American Eagle and those stores. It was just what her character would do. So ya! Don't forget to cheek out 'I Wanted You' by Nessy_Jane37! Oh! And it would be amazing if you would fallow me on twitter @ashley_linney Love you and stay sexy!!!

-Ash