Chapter 4 - A New Friendship.

Authors note - sorry its taken long to update! This Chappie is small with only about 400 words but next chapter... SHIT GOES DOWN! Comment, Vote and Follow. I love you guys.

Slightly edited - 29th May

I woke up at about 7AM the next morning. I was curled up in Malfoy's arms. My head was against his chest and his head was against my hair. His arms were also around my waist. I heard someone chuckle. I tried to move but his grip was too strong.

"Who else is up?" I whispered.

"Blaise and you don't have to whisper. Draco is a very deep sleeper." He laughed.

"Can I have a little help?" I asked.

"What with?" Blaise questioned.

"Getting out of Malfoy's death grip."

"Oh your gonna need to wake him up." He said.

"Why can't you just take his arms off me?" I asked.

"It won't work. He's too strong."

"Fuck my life!" I yelled and he still didn't wake up, just pull me closer.

"Don't worry I'll help you." Blaise rolled his eyes. He walked over to Draco's ear and screamed. Malfoy jumped up and fell onto the floor.

"THANK YOU !" I yelled and hugged Blaise tightly. I let go and grabbed my jeans from yesterday.

"Malfoy I'm keeping your top." I smiled to him and pulled my trousers up. I borrowed Blaise's hair brush and untangled my hair. I left it down so it was wavy and to my waist.

"First lesson?" I asked Malfoy. Over the week I learnt I'm in most of his lessons.

"Potions." He said as he grabbed a few books.

"It's only half 6 so I should be able to walk out without being spotted but if need be I'll just say I was threatening Malfoy. Bye boys." I yelled as I shut the door.

I manage to sneak out of Slytherin and into Gryffindor with ease. So I thought.....

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DYLAN!" Ron yelled. I rolled my eyes at his over protectiveness.

"I was staying one last night in my private room. Calm down Ron." I chuckled.

"I guess that makes sense."

I hugged him and dragged him down to the hall.

"Dylan! I thought I would give you an early Christmas present." Hermione smiled and handed me a small white box that said IPod on the front.

"What is it?" I asked as I opened it. I saw a small black glass object thing in it.

"It's an IPod. You download music onto it. I already added some of the muggle bands I showed you onto it like Fall Out boy and Panic! at the disco. They're quite popular to muggles." She explained as she put a song on. She handed me earphones and I listened to a song called Death of a bachelor. It was really good.

"Thanks Hermione." I smiled. I guess these people aren't that bad.....