Chapter 5 - Leaving

Slightly edited - 29th May

It's been a week since I was locked out of Gryffindor and me and the boys have gotten quite close recently. I think I've even started to develop feelings for Malfoy!

Yesterday we agreed to have a sleep over type thing every Saturday so here we are. It's lunch time so me and Malfoy have to do a performance again tonight. We decided to do the song Cheerleader by a muggle called OMI. I don't know if you knew this but I am very flexible and can do flips and that sorta stuff. 

"Hello again guys! Dylan and Draco here once again and we are doing a song called Cheerleader with the help of Lavender, Hermione and My little sister Ginny! Enjoy guys!" The crowd went wild as I stood behind Malfoy. He was singing the song and when it got to the girls asking about cheating they all stepped forward one at a time and said,

"Do you need me?" 

"Do you think I'm pretty?"
"Do I make you feel like cheating?"

As Draco sung the chorus he grabbed my arms and flipped me over. From there I done the splits, cartwheels, flips and all sorts of contemporary dance. The crowd went wild and when it was all done we bowed. I love doing these concerts. It's fun.

I walked over to the Gryffindor table and informed the girls that I'm staying in my private dorm every Saturday and they didn't seem suspicious at all. I ran to my dorm, packed a few things and met Draco outside the Slytherin common room.

"Tonight's theme is horror and my mother sent us a television to watch films on. Me and the boys have pushed all the beds together too." He said as we walked up the stairs.

"Great!" I smiled. Draco opened the door and Blaise clamped his hands over both our mouths.

"Parkinson's here!" He whisper yelled.

"Why?" Draco asked.

"Because baby." Her annoying voice said behind Blaise.

"You got me pregnant!" She squealed.

"WHAT?!" Me and Malfoy yelled at the same time.

"Why is the Weasley tramp here?" She sneered.

"Because I am." I said bluntly, still in shock for Draco.

"We'll keep your filthy hands of my Draco bitch." She shoved me and I landed on my arse.

"I'm going to stay calm for your babies sake." I calmed myself down and stood back up.

"Pansy your not serious are you?" Draco chuckled.

"I am deadly serious." She kissed him and I felt a wash of jealous go over me. I clenched my fists and growled slightly under my breath.

"Does this annoy you Weasel." She asked.

"Of course not." I said through clenched teeth and force a smile.

"Good because Draco has chosen me now. He would never choose a rodent like you. Your fat, stupid, ugly and not to mention all your family are all poor. Your mum probably strips for money." I went to go for her but Blaise held me back.

"Dylan if you hit her you will be kicked out of Hogwarts. Remember what Dumbledore said." He whispered.

"Oh yeah don't go all mental like your mum." She smirked.

"FUCK HOGWARTS!" I screamed as my vision went a crimson colour. I jumped on top of her and kept punching her face, throat and chest. Blaise and Draco tried to pull me off but I bent their wrists the wrong way and a deafening CRUNCH sound filled the air. They both collapsed onto the floor in pain. I stood up and kicked her face.

"That's for being a bitch." I kicked her stomach.

"That's for ruining my life." I kicked Malfoys face.

"And that's for getting her pregnant!" I screamed and ran out of the Slytherin dorm and Common room.

I barged into my dorm and began packing, ignoring Ginny and Hermione.

"Dylan why are you covered in blood?" Ginny's voice quivered slightly.

"Don't worry!" I growled.

"Tell us Dyl." She spun me around and before I could think I punched her in the face.

"GINNY!" Hermione ran to her side.

"Go get the boys." Ginny croaked. Hermione went to leave but turned around and shouted,
"YOUR A MONSTER!" Pointing to me then left. I felt my face and felt some tears flowing. My vision was still red as I kept packing.

My brothers and Harry barged in and gasped. Harry took out his wand and pointed it to me. He casted a spell but I dodged it and ran at him. I jumped on top of him, snapped his wand and cut a long, deep scratch into his arm with one half. George and Fred jumped onto my arms and held me against the floor.

"Your a fucking monster Dylan!" Harry yelled. Ron was towering over me and I felt a tear drop, drop onto my face. My vision automatically cleared and I saw the things I did to my friends. I began crying and I pushed the twins off me. I ran to my bag then ran out.

"Miss Weasley what happened?!" Dumbledore exclaimed.

"Go check my dorm and Mr Malfoys dorm and you will see. I think I have killed miss Parkinson's baby so I guess I need to leave." I sighed.

"I can't take you back home Dylan. It wouldn't be safe for anyone. I'm sorry it didn't work out here but I'm afraid you must live alone. I'm terribly sorry." I nodded my head and he apperated us away. We ended up in a large field with a small cottage in the middle. 

"That's where you shall live Miss Weasley. I wish you the best." He smiled and left. I walked up to my new home and opened the door. It was nice inside and quite spacious too. I didn't bother unpacking. I just ran into my room, collapsed onto my bed and cried myself to sleep.