Chapter 10

Chapter 10

{~* Ariana's P.O.V *~}

There was many comments. Some nice and some not so Nice. Ben and I haven't made it official on the web. So none of his fans knew we were dating yet. They only knew we were best friends two peas in a pod. But some of his fans are really rude. They dont even know who i am and they assume I'm a slut just getting at him because i want to be "Instagram Famous"

( A Few Instagram Comments this are all fake i bet you knew but I'm just making sure you know!)

Hi_There_Itz_Kiera: You guys look so cute together. Hope you guys go out sometime! I so ship Bariana! #TeamBariana

Kawaii-girl: I agree with @Hi_There_Itz_Kiera Ben and Ari. Ari and Ben. Perfect couple

J@ck!3: What a Slut. I dont know what Ben sees in her All she's doing is using Benji for his fame.

Irizzz-peeps; Ariana is such a whore! I swear she's so ugly and fat. Using people for their fame like forrealz? I hope she dies or kills herself! Just a wast of oxygen to this earth. *Cough* Hoe *Cough*

Bensperfectfans; Uphff just perfect! Can you like go out allready? Stop killing me here! Ariana your so beautiful. Like always a potato gotta potate!

Tobias_here_; Dropped me and @Bells off to be ALONE with her danq. (sergio razta voice) YOU GONNA GET SO D IN TONIGHT haha jk text me!

I decided to answer Tobias

BenjaminLasnier: @Tobias_here_ Haha you're so funny. No he's not calm down! Ari was here btw and Kay ill tell him but later not now.

We got down stairs and while Ben looked for a movie i went to the fridge and started taking out all the ice cream sundae stuff. It was true Benji's mom had tons of sweet not to mention the sweets said of the pantry. Ben always had friends over so his mom would buy things for us to snack or do challenges with. Once She brought us the food we wrote down on a piece of paper to do the smoothie challenge with Bells and Tobi. (Thats tobias nickname that Laura aka Ben's mom made up) It went horrible for Ben and Tobias they only got like 1 or 2 good things me and Bella actually liked ours.

"Do you wonna watch a movie or a tv show?" Ben spoke

"Surprise me" i responded. And set all the goodies down on a table.

Ben put the Dvr on the show or movie and made his way over to me. I had a feeling he was going to pick a Abc Family show we were in love with Abc.

" I put the Fosters because i missed like three or four episodes so yeah." He said

"Ok. Me too. So what kinda of ice cream do you want?" I asked while putting down the bowls.

He got his ice cream and i got mine. We made our sundaes and a few extra junk food and put them on the coffee table. we sat on the laid/sat on the sofa and pressed play.

~ Two Episodes and 2 LONG movies later~

(Benjamin's P.O.V)

Ariana had fallen asleep. And i dont blame her it was early in the night like 7. But then again shopping drained her. I was laying next to her on the couch. She look So pretty. Her lips so pink and full. I glided over to her and started kissing her. Ari woke up and continued kissing me passionately. Itz was a the best kiss we've had. That small kiss tuned into a full out make out session.

"I love you." Ari said in the few seconds she came up for air.

"Ariana Mendoza I Love You Too!" I said and pulled her in more into me. Her hands on the cloth from the onesie on top of my back. Scratching it when all of a sudden i hear the door handle jiggle.

--------------------------------------------- What do you guys think is going to happen? Comment below and who knows i might but that exact idea in the story! Guys be interactive with me message me comment follow vote.