Chapter 18

*~Ari's P.O.V~*

" I love you Ben "

" I love you too baby"

As we continued kissing.

Then Out if nowhere Ryan pops out. I'm pretty sure he got the wrong idea of what was going.

"Awe you guys love each other!" Ryan coo'd

"Awe and your dick is small." Benjamin said sarcastically. Soon after Ryan turns around and gives Ben an evil stare .

"So what were you guys doing? Huh huh?"

"Stuff " was all I say he stares at me and starts yelling

" Christinaaaa! Alexxxx! Wake up! Ari... Ariana and Ben ....." That was all I heard before he ran out

About 1 minute later you can her Christina coming up the stairs running. And Alex yelling from the downstairs bathroom.

"What's going on!?!?! I'm taking a dump! I don't know what's going onnnnnn!" he says and I burst out laughing but my laughter gets interrupted by Christi

"Is it true?!" Then Ryan answers for me "yes!"

"Did you use protection?!"

"O my Jesus did I just hear what I heard!.Ari out of all people it had to be Ben? just kidding bro but. What? Why? When now? Ewe now? it's a good thing mom and dad aren't here."

"O my god did I just really hear what I did?" Alex comes up yelling "You guys had sex on this bed?! In this house?!"

Christina then speaks up " You guys are just babies and can't be having babies here! Y'all are barely 14 ,15 in a few days but Jesus omgggg!"

"Okay I have heard enough shut up now! Nothing happened nothing will happen for a while and Ryan he'll be my first so shut up . Kay Kay."

"Dang." Ryan says and sits down on my bed.

"So nothing happened swear. Bro don't do anything that you or Ari will regret ." Alex speaks

"I swear bro and I wouldn't regret anything that involves Ariana I love her more than I can or you can imagine. Trust me it's crazy." Ben responds

"Awe you guys are going to make me cry. ."

I thought. Christian said that but it was Ryan . Ha of course we had to bust his balls ha

"Awe you've gone soft!" Alex screams and we all dropp dead laughing

After a while of just chillen in my room Ryan asked who was gonna make breakfast. We did a game of bubble gum bubble gum in a dish kinda of thing and Ben was the last one standing so he had to make breakfast.

We all headed out to i don't even know where , mostly all over the house and what not.

After twenty five minutes the smell of food came barging into the room threw the small crack of my door being open.

I walked to the bathroom to see if I was presentable after that long morning chat with my brother and sister I didn't even bother changing yet. And my hair was a mess but you know a presentable mess. I continued walking down stairs and everyone followed. Christian , Ryan and Alex.

Ben yelled as we walked down " Food's ready! "

"Whatchu make?! " Ryan answered

"Chocolate chip pancakes , bacon and a fruit salad ."

"Sounds amazing my love. " I say and kiss him . He smacks his lips against mine .

"Okay lovers were trying to eat. " Ryan says

I turn around and see that everyone is already at the table passing around the lemonade and food.

I grab an empty seat and Ben plops down besides me. He serves me some lemonade in a mason jar and does the same with his too. I grab two pancakes and two strips of bacon with a spoonful of fruit salad.

Ben put his hands on my inner thigh as we ate. I sipped a little if my lemonade. As I sipped Benjamin decided it be fun to tease me right here and now . He takes his hands into a leg hole of my pj shorts and draws circles against my panties me taken back by his actions choke on the lemonade and hurt my knee from bumping it on the table.

Everyone turns to me and start looking at me wierd .

"Fuck that hurt" I said

"You're strange" someone whispers I don't know who.

And through all this Benjamin had a poker face like if nothing happened. He's good.

{ 30 minutes later }

Everyone is finished and and Ben headed home to get dressed.

(Follow my polyvore to see the outfits thanks loves)

Then I realized we were late to meet Bella and Toby. So I rushed over to the shower and once I got out and my hair wasn't as wet it was damp added some göt2b waving spray . Mermaid hair to be exact. I decides since In and Out was close to the beach I'd have beach hair. I texted Ben Toby and Bella to make sure the brought swimming appropriated clothes .

"Text"

A= hey guys make sure to bring swimming gear to go to the beach. Ryan said he's pick us up after . Bella and Toby are you guy at In&Out already?

B=I'm not. I'm still getting ready. Are you babe?

T= nope . So don't worry my mom is gonna drop me off after she does her things.

Ben= Ari you almost done ? I am I'm waiting for you outside your window 😏

B= Creepy much I gtg

I look outside to see if it was true and yes yes it was. I told him to go in threw the front door this time and he agreed for once I sat down and did my makeup.

Ben quickly came upstairs and plopped down on my bed he was looking mighty fine and his swimming trucks and muscle tee.

(Aye_itz_Brenda <~ polyvore follow me to see the outfits. )

I went into the closet to find my things while Benjamin offered to choose my bikini .

I came back and Ben had a few bikinis there put he choose one fast so I wouldn't pick the one I wanted . He chose a black and ombré one. And for my cover up I just went with some light denim high waisted shorts.

I walked over to the door to make sure it was lock before i changed. I strip down full naked to put on my bikini first. Thankfully Benjamin. was in the toilet so he wasn't spying or anything . I decided just to wear a cardigan and my bikini top no shirt .

Benjamin got out and asked if I was ready .

"Yup ready."

"I'm paying for our Food "

"Oh are you sure I can pay mine is you want"

"No it's cool"

We told Ryan to drop us of at in and out And he agreed .

I text the mains to meet us up there and that we're in our way.

(Guyssss)

(Guess who?)

It's me so I updates yass I'm not sure to continue the story but I will for you guys 💋 anyways can y'all follow me on twitter I just made one it's ItzBrendaDuh and to see the outfits go to Aye_itz_brenda on polyvore thanks lovies