Chapter 5

[~* Ben's P.O.V. *~]

I replied to Tobias and Bella.

"Heads up Ari. Catch it!" I said while throwing the iphone to her. She caught it. "Damn that was good" i said."Learned from the the best" she yelled from across the street. "Yeah me" I said with a little smirk on my face. "Noo! Alex, Ryan and Christian but i guess ill give you part of the credit. Because well you partly thought me everything that has to do with sports." She replied as i walked over to her."Yup now lets go pick up them love birds." I said staring into her Big, Beautiful , Brown eyes.

[*~Ari's P.O.V.~*]

"Yup now lets go pick up them love birds." I heard Ben say as he walked closer to me. He stop in front of me staring into my eyes. Little space was left between us a magazine can barely fit in between. "I-iiii can't help it. Your beautiful." Ben whispered as he grabbed me my his waist. His lips softly touched mine. It felt amazing. Like nothing could ever ruin this moment. Many thoughts were running threw my head but i blocked them. It was magically our tongues fighting for each other, at the end Ben won. I didn't wonna pull away. But we had to go for Tobias & Bells. I pulled away. I looked directly into Ben's eyes and hugged him. I legit squeezed him tight a'f.

[*~Ben's P.O.V.~*]

"I-iiii cant help it. You're beautiful." I whispered to Ari. I couldn't help it. Staring in her eyes made me broke and pulling her by the waist, i kissed her. It was incredible. Her lips tasty like cherry. I guess she was wearing cherry chap stick. I felt her warmness on my body. Somehow i found my way into Ari's mouth. mine and her tongue fought for each other. I won at the end. i didn't wanna let go and i dont think she wanted to let go either. But she did. At that moment many thoughts went threw my mind. Did she not like it? Was i a bad kisser? What if this was to forward. She looked straight in my eyes, and hugged me. She squeezed me super tight. I hugged her back. We hugged for about a minute and smiled at each other.

We grabbed each others hands and headed to Bell's house Tobias was going to be there with her.

Ten minutes later......

[~* Ari's P.O.V. *~]

" Ariana what took you guys so long! " I heard Bella yelling from a few steps away from me.

" NIGGA IM RIGHT HER NO NEED TO YELL!!! " I screamed in her face while going in for a hug. We laughed and before walked over to Benjamin and Tobias i whispered "Ben and I kissed." "O MY GOD! HOW WAS IT!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!" She yelled causing Ben and Tobias to run over to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi guys sorry i haven't updated in a while! Ive been getting my iPod taking away a lot or i've completely forgot about the story or i had writers block. I will try to update more often. Share my story with your friends, vote and comment. And share some love for me. Thanks! And sorry itz super short! Writers block! :c