Chapter 8

[>>Ariana's p.o.v

When we got to the mall we headed to Forever 21 because thats our favorite store of all time. "Okay me and Ari will go this way and You and Ben go on your way Kay?" Bells said to Tobias. "Sure" Ben said. "We'll meet you guys in the dressing rooms." I added.

~20 minutes later~

"Okay well theres only two dressing rooms. So whose going in with who or which to are going first." Bells said.

"How about Bella and Tobias go in one and Me and Ari go in another." Ben said. Giving a wink to Tobias thinking i didn't see but i did.

"Ohhh okay" Bells and Tobias agreed. Knowing what the wink was for.

" Well we'll all come out at the same time And show each other what were wearing." I stated

~ In Ben's & Ari's Dressing room~

Benjamin's P.O.V

"So what did you get?" I asked Ari.

"Just 1 dress, and 2 full outfits and you?"

"I got 2 full outfits myself." I

replied.

After we said that we started stripping down. I was wearing my batman boxers and she was wearing some baby blue girl boxers and a pink bra with lace. I think she noticed me checking her out because she started smiling at one point. And said.

"Liking what you see?" With a smirk on her face

"The truth truth LOVING what i see. I said while laughing. We were interrupted by Tobias yelling across the dressing room saying if we were ready.

When we came out,

Tobias was wearing this;

http://www.polyvore.com/tobias_1st_outfit/set?id=83524960

Bella this;

http://www.polyvore.com/touch_black/set?id=83501126

Ari this; http://www.polyvore.com/cute_with_edge/set?id=83500926

And me this; http://www.polyvore.com/bens_first_round_outfiit_in/set?id=83502072

We all loved each others clothing specially the girls the went crazy over their outfits.

We went back in the dressing room and stripped down once again. But this time i went up to Ari and grabbed her against the wall. "You know know your beautiful"I whispered in her ear. "If you say so." She responded. I leaned in to kiss her. She let me go in. When we stopped i finally had the courage to ask her. So my mouth opened and this words came

out. "Ariana I've liked you for a some time now. To be exactly since the first day of second grade when we had to hold hands to get on the bus. So will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oohh Benjamin I'm sorry but.....::. Yessssss!"

My ears almost tuned out when she said sorry but then i heard yes and my hear skipped three beats.

She jumped on me a kissed me while i was holding her. "By the way i liked the heels you wore." I told her. Ariana was so different one day she could by wearing basket ball shorts with sneakers and one day she could be wearing 5-10 inch heels. "Thanks i like you " she responded while laughing."Are you guys done." Bella yelled "shit no we need a little more time." We said." What has been going on in there? Huh huh huh." Tobias said. "Shut up you manwhore. And we're done! Jesuss."

The second round we wore;

Tobias;

http://www.polyvore.com/tobias_2cd_outfit/set?id=83545273

Bells;

http://www.polyvore.com/bells_2cd_oufit/set?id=83546771

Me:

http://www.polyvore.com/bens_2cd_outfit/set?id=83542523

And Ariana:

http://www.polyvore.com/aris_2cd_outfit/set?id=83548223

"Hi bro i love your shirt she's fine." I said to Tobias

"Hell yeah." He responded

"But your mine so to bad. So stop looking at her and come on in." Bella said. And kissed Tobias

"Yeah you too Ben. Your mine now remember." Ariana said while come in to kiss me. She did.

I could see Tobias and Bella being like what the fudge is going on. I smiled while Ariana pulled out.

"Wow ring check, did we miss something?"Bella asked. "Um yeah Ben and I are going out." Ariana responded "Damn bro she gonna get the d." Tobias said "shut up"i said. "Omg since when? When were you gonna tell me? Huh huh huh? Bella said.

Ariana quickly answered" Technically since like 5 minutes ago but in our heads well my head since day one. And we were gonna tell you at lunch." "Ohh kay lets go finish of." Bells responded

When we went back into the dressing rooms Ariana and Bella had one more outfit so me and Tobias changed into our regular clothes and the girls into there final outfit i hope.

They came out they were wearing this:

Bells;

http://www.polyvore.com/bellas_last_outfit/set?id=83563166

Ari: http://www.polyvore.com/aris_last_outfit/set?id=83564399

---- Ariana's P.O.V. ----

(In the dressing room with Bella)

"Oh my god your Going out with Ben!! Now we can go on double dates Yay!" Bella said

"Technically we've always been going on double dates if you think of it." I said while finishing putting on my outfit.

"Well true that." Bella said while turning around." OHH MY GOD GIRL YOU LOOK STUNNING YOU SLUT!" She continued and yelled in my face." As do you lets go show the boys?" I asked." Of course."

When we stepped out the boys turned and their jaws dropped.

"Close your mouth honey your gonna get flies in it." I said to Ben and hugged him the same did Bella.

We paid and continued shopping for four more hours.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Hi guyz i hope you liked this chapter. Follow me on Polyvore and i decided that im going to update if people comment and vote. Because i feel like no one reads it or anything so if you guyz comment ill update!