Chapter 9

[^ Ariana's p.o.v. ^]

We got out of the mall and caught a cab because we had tons of things it's amazing how 410 dollars can go a long way with discounts and coupons. Haha

When the cab arrived we dropped of Bell and Tobias and then the cab took us home. Well to Ben's home. Which is sort of my second home. We walked up to the front door and opened it.

"That was a nice time. But I'm supperrr duper tired." Ben said. 

"I am too." I said while crashing on his couch.  

Ben came shut the door and ran over to be crashing on top of me.  

"Ben that hurt! Oww i hate you. Please dont ever do that again. I swea..." I got caught off by Ben kissing me. " Ok i wont im sorry babe." He said while giving me a peek on my cheek and getting up.

I was thinking for a while while ben went to but our bags upstairs. Ben is just. Uff. There's no words to explain. I've known him since FOREVER. He's my best best and now i can officially call him MINE. His eyes, smile, voice, face, body. Him! He's perfect i couldn't ask for more.  

"Whatcha thinking of?" Ben asked 

I stood up and head up walking to him while saying "How much i love you. And that we're perfect. Was that to corny?" Me and him laughed a little before ben spoke up. "No its not corny because babe its true." He said and winked. "So what now?" I said and sat down.  

"Wanna change? And watch movies or tv shows with popcorn. Oh and make a "everything but the kitchen sink sundae". My mother brought a tons of sweets and goodies and ice cream." He said 

"O my dear mother of Ben. What would we do without her. I love you're mom she's so cool. " i responded

We walked upstairs and entered Ben's huge closet .

"So dig threw and find some comfy stuff!" Ben told me. 

"Kay i will. Hi do you still have those superman onesies. Remember you bought like three or four because you would wear then every time we came some from school.we could match?." I said and laughed a little. 

"Yeah there in the far end i'll get them . And i only bought two. Plus i'd wash them everyday." He said while grabbing the onesies. "Here you go" he continued. 

"Thanks" i said softly and stripped of my clothing. And same did Ben. We got dressed and walked out of his closet to his bed and sat down. "Hey Ben lets take a pic so we can put it on Instagram." I said. "Yeah come on." He said and took my hand into the bathroom which had a mirror. That was full size. We snapped a few and choose the best two to make a collage. Ben posted it on Instagram. Ben wrote in the caption "Lazy Day With Her! <3 Love Her. @Aye_Itz_Ari " ( Thats fake i bet you knew lol. My instagram is Aye_Itz_Brenda lol) Seconds later it had 40 likes and 20 comments. So i decide to read them while we walked down the stairs.

--///-----------/////--------------/////--Ok so on my notes it was long but on here its really small so sorry. /.\ I guess all of my chapters are small. Sorry but i hope you guys actually do like my story.