Chapter 12

Chapter 12

-Ariana's P.o.v-

"Well... You remember that girl Hailey or Bailey?." Chris said to me and Ben. I didn't know what she had to do with this we haven't seen her in months. But she was kinda crazy so lets see what happens.

"Um Yeah why?" I responded

"Well she took a photo of you too while you guys were kissing and remember that afternoon all of us kids where hanging out." I nodded and he continued.

"Well tht afternoon she sent one to all of us Me,Dani,Anthony, Christi, Ray and Alex."

"Okay so what did my bros and sis say?" I asked

"They kinda all ready knew and they didn't care." As soon as chris was done my phone vibrated it was from Raymond it read.

'Hey Ariana you are at Ben's house right? -Ray'

'Yeah why?' -Ari'

'Mom says to come over with Chris Dani Anthony and Ben to eat Me Christi and Alex are here and so is Nina and Nino'( that is godmother and godfather in spanish well i call my godparents that. Not boy and girl. Btw Bens parents are my godparents so when ever i say Nino or Nina its them. Moving on.)

'Kay we're on our way. -Ari'

"Who was it?" Ben asked

"It was Ray be wants us to go eat and your parents are there to. Strange huh?"

"Our parents are there? Last time they were together unexpectedly we were either getting grounded big time or going on vacation out of no where."

"I know hopefully its the vacation and we're not getting grounded i mean we haven't done anything lately. Right?"

"No we haven't well all of us together. Me, you, Christi, Dani, Ben,Ray,Anthony and Alex" Chris interrupted.

"Well lets get going"i say grabbing my phone and my sour patches. I didn't bother grabbing my clothes or changing.

*At Ariana's House* (Ben's p.o.v)

We walked in and we all looked at each other because lots of delightful smells welcomed us. From carne asada to cheesecake. This might be a good thing after all. They never do this unplanned so i do think were going on a vacation.

Ari's house was kinda strange. Not decoration wise but how it was arranged you opened the door and walked into her kitchen. Then to the left was a bathroom and to the right was the back yard. You would walk through the hallway and it would lead you to the living/family room. There were the stairs lead to the second floor. In the second floor was 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom and a sunroom. And there was still one more floor but it was a roof top. And in the basement it a home theater. Which made watching scary movies more frighting.

"Well hello there supermans" Ari's mom said to me and ari.

"Mom im superwomen" "last time i

checked i have girl parts" she said and

everyone laughed.

---------------------------------------------

Hi guys well this was a short chapter but lets face it All my chapters are short. So yeah. Um 10 comments for the next chapter. And if i had a twitter would you guys follow? Who watches the fosters? Ugh i cant believe itz over!! What should happen next in my story?

Kik me: Aye_itz_brenda