That Awkward Moment

• Dedicated to Ahmed, my awkward moment cousin! :P

Oh How I love That Awkward Moment When's'! So I decided to compile a whole book of them! Maybe along the way I'll add more then just Awkward moments but take what you get now, comment on your favorite one's, vote, library them & fan me if you love this book! =D Bye!

                                                                                  ~OOO~

1. The awkward moment when people are singing happy birthday to you so you just sit there in the middle of it all with a poker face wondering what to do...

2. That awkward moment when you walk into the room to see your sibling posing infront of the mirror with a pouty taking a pic...

3. That awakward moment when someone walks into the room and see's you infront of the mirror pouting and taking a pic...

4. The awkward moment when you are not sure whether to hold the door open for someone because they they might be a bit too far away to wait, but close enough that you'll feel like a jerk if you let it slam shut just as they get a few steps away...

5. That awkward moment when your parents tell you to stay in the line when you're shopping, and when you're almost near the cashier, they're not even back yet. 

6. That awkward moment when you ask your dad if you can watch a 50 cent concert and he gives you a dollar and tells you to take your sister...

7. That awakward moment when your at the table and you ask you brother to pass you the salt like three times just to realize its right next to you...

8. THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU AND LADY GAGA TURN UP TO A PARTY IN THE SAME OUTFIT.

9. THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU WALK INTO A CLOSET AND YOU DON’T END UP IN NARNIA.

10. That awkward moment when some really old relative walks over to you and says "Oh (name)! You've grown so tall" and you seen them like yesterday.

11. That awkward moment when someone says "This is awkward" when it really isn't.

12. That awkward moment when your at a wedding and old people poke you saying your next.  (At funerals you should poke them and say they next :P jk )

13. THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SO YOU PULL OUT YOUR PHONE.  

14. THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN THE PERSON YOU’RE GOSSIPING ABOUT WALKS INTO THE ROOM.    

15. That awkward moment when Rebecca Black doesn't know which seat to take.

16. That awkward moment when you call KFC to ask them for McDonald's number...

17. That awkward moment when you go to lean on a fence, and it breaks.

18. That awkward moment when you wave back at someone and realize they're not waving at you

19. That awkward moment when you get into a huge argument and half way through you realize you are wrong.

20. That awkward moment when its after 12 in the morning and your on wattpad writing awkward moments to amuse others.

 BYE! 

If people vote or comment or whatever I'll upload more. If you don't then whats the point?? =D Have a great day!