Hahaha I was harassed to put more up

1. That awkward moment when teachers call it cheating but students call it teamwork.

2.That awkward moment when somebody says ' you two should go out'.

3.That awkward moment when somebody says 'awkward.'

4.The awkward moment when you realize your joke isn't as funny as you thought.

5. That Awkward moment when someone say 'LOL' in real life

6. That Awkward moment when the remote battery dies just when a make out scene appears and you dad walks in.

7. That awkward moment when an ugly person says "I need beauty sleep"

8. That awkward moment when your gone for 2 weeks and expect to have like a ZILLION notifications but you end up only having like, 3.

9.That awkward moment when people constaly say "You know?" Its like, why are you telling me stuff I know? You know?  

10 That Awkward Moment When the room is dead silent and your stomach growls

11. That awkward moment when Lord Voldemort sneezes...

12.That awkward moment when someone comments on a really old picture and you realize they were probably stalking your page.

13. That awkward moment when you scream and run away from a fly thinking it was a bee..

14.That Awkward Moment When Your Teacher Calls On You Thinking You Don’t Know The Answer But You Do…

15. That awkward moment when your laughing so hard that you fall out of your chair

16.That awkward moment when someone gives you one of those compliment/insults

17. That Awkward Moment When You Don’t Know if You Should Sit in The Front Or Back Seat …

18. That awkward moment when you poke your eye with a pencil and everyone see's you.

19.That awkward moment when you go to run up the stairs and you trip

20. That awkward moment when everyone is cracking up at a joke you didnt understand so you have to sit there like…