Oh God, this is hell awkward...

1. That Awkward moment when you go scuba diving and see Adele rolling in the deep.

2. That Awkward moment when your in the park and you see Bruno Mars dragging a piano past the swing set.

3. That Awkward moment when you pretend you don't care even though its killing you inside.

4. That Awkward moment when school is over and forget everything you learned.

5. That Awkward moment when you can remember something that you did three years ago but you forgot what your mother said to you five minutes back because you were online.

6. That Awkward moment when you loose something and look everywhere but still can't find it, then your mum looks for it and magically appears.

7. That Awkward moment when you tell someone you love him/her and he/she just says "thanks".

8. That Awkward Moment When you're fixing your face in a mirror that's really a window and people inside the building are staring out at you.

9. That Awkward Moment When the teacher stands next to you during an exam.

10. That awkward moment when someone sees you making out.

11. That awkward moment when you slip in a public place

12. That awkward moment when you sing the wrong part of a song with confidence.

13.That awkward moment when you don't know how to reply to a really sweet text.

14. That awkward moment when you walk out of a store and the alarm beeps, even though you didn't steal anything.

15. That awkward moment when you meet someone new and there's that brief silence when no one knows what to talk about.

16. That awkward when you didn't realize I didn't say moment.

17.That awkward moment when you're in bed, half asleep and you have a mini spaz attack and you think you're falling.

18. That awkward moment when you realize you've kept talking after the call dropped out.

19. That awkward moment when your friend crops you out of a photo.

20. That awkward moment when you ask someone how far along they are in their pregnancy and they reply that they arent pregnant.