Intimate Nights ;; Cheating Heart

~Drake~

I heard a loud slam and the splashing of water coming from the bathroom. I got worried and got up from the couch to go over to check on her. I knocked twice. No answer Knocked again, no answer. I was getting even more worried about her. I hope she didn't hurt herself and is being stubborn about it by not responding to my knocks. 

"Ayo Ri! You good?" I waited for an answer which took about five minutes to get. 

"Yeah I'm fine. No worries."

"Aight. Just making sure."

"Mhm..." Her last words faded so quickly I could tell she had something on her mind. Most likely it was about Chris's dumbass.  I sat back down on the couch and resumed with watching the game. 

~Rihanna~

I stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel, slightly drying myself off before slowly opening the door. I peaked through the crack and saw Drake sitting in the living room. I took a deep breath before coming all the way out of the bathroom. He was quick to turn his head as soon as he heard the door shut. I smiled a little at him. 

"Like what you see?" 

"Hm....is that a trick question?"

I laughed a bit before walking over to him. I sat right onto his lap and caresed his face softly. He thenwrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me a little closer. His body was so warm it heated me up instantly. 

"Is there a reason why your doing this?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I want you..." I said in a slight whisper thn kissed him. He was trying to resist but couldn't. He ended up slowly taking off my towel and revealing my body to him. 

"Your body...is like...damn Ri" 

"Why thank you" I said with a grin. He picked me up and we went into the bedroom where he laid me down. He took off his jeans, jacket, and shirt. 

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Look...I'm alone and single right now. So yes I believe so" 

"Single?"

"Chris and I are on a break from each other..."

He nodded and went over to his jean pocket to take out a condom. I took off his boxers and took it from him, ripping the package open with my teeth and handing it to him. He knew I wasn't playing when I said I wanted to do this. I was full blown sexually aroused. He the turned my body around and inserted his manhood inside of me. I haven't that inside me in awhile. Not since a couple of months ago from Chris. He then began to pound the shit out of me and I was moaning, it felt so good. I wanted him to go harder. I gripped onto the headboard and was biting onto the pillow in front of me. 

The fucking then all of sudden turned into love making. There was a various amount of feelings being poured out during this time and it kind of hit us both hard. We were in love with another, I felt even more lost then before but the way he touches me and kisses me sends some amazing sensations through my body. It was hot as ever in the room by the time we have finished. He kissed me one last time before getting up to go take a shower. I laid in the bed, rolling over to face the other side and what do I see, a flipped over picture. i turned it back over and it was a picture of me and Chris. We looked so happy together. I sighed softly to myself before turning it back over. 

Every night we had sex was making me feel even more guiltier than ever. And whenever Chris would call, I would lie and say everything is fine. Drake is a great bodyguard. We just be chilling and stuff. My heart became black at once. To much guilt was coming over it. But these last couple of weeks with him were the best..So I really could'nt help myself. I was in love and no longer sleeping alone. 

Drake came over to me and hugged me. He held me close to him. 

"Ri, I'm going to be gone for a few hours. Don't forget about me..?"

"Alright I won't." I said with a small smile. 

"I'll be back." He let go of me and walked out the door.