New Found Attraction

~Drake's POV~

Wow Rihanna looked fine as hell tonight. I wanted to get to know her some more but didn't know if her and Chris were still together. I mean Chris was my boy and all but Rihanna was to good of a chance to pass so out of curiosity I asked her about their relationship.

"So Ri..How are you and Chris?"

"Were on a break from each other"

I could see her mood changed instantly and the tone in her voice wasn't so pleasant when she said it either which gave me the idea that all wasn't well in their relationship.

"Oh sorry to hear about that" I said. Even though we only met once, I felt like we had a connection between each other. I wanted to talk to her some more so I decided to offer her a drink. "Would you like a drink? It's my treat"

I could see she thought about it for a minute before giving me that pretty smile of hers which would light up a whole room in case my heart at times when she would. 

"Sure. That would be nice of you. Thanks Drake" 

"No problem" I said smiling back at her before leaving to go get her and her friends drink. 

~Rihanna's POV~

After Drake had left, I could've swore he was trying to flirt with me or something. It was cute and all but I don't think I'm ready to go back to having feelings and all besides, my heart really did remain with Chris. I was still in love with him it's just that, I hated the fact that we never got to see each other.. I sighed softy to myself before looking up and seeing Drake standing in front of me. He knew I was upset and in deep thought. He offered his hand for me to take and I looked at him for a minute before taking it and going onto the dance e floor to at least get my mind off the whole Chris situation. 

"So what made you want to be so nice to me and my friends tonight?"

"It's the friendly thing to do besides you are my boy's girl....well was"

"Yeah..."

I stopped dancing. Everytime a topic about Chris came up, I would all of a sudden become a little depressed and empty again. He took my hand and looked at me. 

"Sorry...didn't mean for that to come out like that"

"It's alright. I'll be ok"

"Want to walk outside to get some fresh air?"

"Sure!" 

He led me outside into the front of the building and I leaned against it, once again taking in a few breaths before exhaling them out one by one. 

"Look Ri, I'm here if you need someone to talk to"

As he came closer to me, I coul'dnt help but feel some kind of attraction to him. Drake was actually a good friend to Chris whenever I saw them with each other so he was a nice guy too. I was relieved to have somebody to talk to and understand my situation. He pulled me into a gentle hug before softly caressing my face. I just looked down at the ground not knowing what to do or feel anymore really. This was all just a weird dream it seemed like.