He's Back!

~Drake~

By the time I was done recording, the sun had set and the clock read 10:00 p.m. I told Ri I'd be back soon but  now I don't know if I want to leave Delia alone another night. My phone began to vibrate in my left pocket. I took it out and answered. 

"Hey Drake" It was Ri. Her beautiful got me hypnotized every time I heard it. 

"Hey baby girl! I'm on my way back now"

"Aight! I love you.."

"Love you too" I said with a tiny smile on my face. 

I put the phone back into my pocket and said goodbye to whoever was left in the studio before heading out. I got into my car and drove off to Ri's house. 

~Rihanna~

I waited in the kitchen for him to come home while waiting on a roast I had made for us to eat for dinner. It smelled delicious. Couldn't wait to him or for him to eat me. I giggled to myself and when I heard a car door slam. I felt a little horny tonight. The aroma from the roast and the heat in the kitchen kind of got me hot. When he opened the door and stepped into the kitchen I went into immediate attack mode. I wanted some sex tonight. 

"Whoa Ri! Calm down" He said with a small chuckle. 

"Sorry. Can't be tamed right now"  I said while attacking his face with kisses before going down a little lower. 

"Let's eat first.." He insisted.  I sighed and came back up then nodded my head. He went over to the oven to see if the roast was ready. "It's done! " He shouted as I left the room. He took it out and let it cool for a few minutes before cutting us some pieces to eat. 

I grabbed my plate when he set a piece of the roast onto it and gobbled down my food. He stared at me and laughed some more. He ate slower than me which was time consuming. I wanted my sexual pleasure tonight and he was taking to long. Once he was finally done, we went into the bedroom and I got what I wanted. A good fucking and love making at the same damn time. 

~Next Morning- 6:00 a.m.~

"Damn..." I mumbled softly to myself when I read the text message on my phone. It was like 2:00 in the morning and Chris just texted me saying he was on the plane coming back to New York to meet up later on today. What he didn't know was, I was with Drake the whole time he has been gone. I could've swore he wasn't suppose to be back until after 6 months. I sighed softly. I didn't want to end it with him. We've been having such a great time together. I looked over at Drake who was asleep then at the text message. "What the hell am I going to do now?"

Drake was moving around some and he swung his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and away from my phone.

"Well good morning!" I said trying not to let the whole Chris situation effect my mood. 

"Good morning beautiful. Sleep well?"

"Perfect.." I said with a smile before kissing his cheek. A knock at the door was unexpected. "I'll get it" I got up from the bed and got my robe on. When I opened the door, who was there, none other than "Chirs?!?!!?" 

"Ri! Bae I missed you ma!"  He said while giiving me one of his gentle reassuring hugs. 

"I thought your plan didn't land until later on today?"

"Nah! I got an earlier flight! And well...now I'm here! I got you something. Close your eyes" 

"You really didn't have to.."

"Just close your eyes"

I did as he said and closed my eyes. I felt something soft in my hand and when I opened them, It was a huge teddy bear with the words "I love you" written across it's chest. I was surprised by it. Along with a necklace hanging from the  wrist of the bear. The words "Forever & Always" engraved into it, made it a beauty. I was speechless....