Meet The Girlfriend

~Drake~ 

I stood there in her living room just staring at the closed door to her bedroom. I then walked into her bathroom to look at the bruises that nigga had put on my face. The next time I see him I'm not letting him off easily. I said to myself while taking a rag and wetting it in cold water to place on my eye. I flinched a bit but finally let it sit. I walked out the bathroom and sat on the couch. 

My phone began to vibrate on the small round table next to the couch. I took it and looked to see who was calling. It was Delia. "Shit" I cursed to myself once more. I answered the phone but put it on speaker because I could'nt hold it with the sore knuckles I had.  

"Hey bae" I said trying to sound all cheerful. 

"Drake! Where the hell have you been these last couple of weeks?" 

"Working. I told you that" 

"I don't believe you!"

"Why not?" 

"Cause you never use to work this much. Now all of a sudden you working day and night"

"So? it's my job, it's my career. What the fuck you want me to do Delia" 

Before she was about to say anything else, the door opened and Rihanna stepped out. She looked at me then at the phone. Her eyes began to water almost turning into a waterfall. She took the phone from off the table and looked at the contact picture of Delia. I just looked at her shocked that she even came out her room. 

"Who the hell is this?" 

"What the fuck? Drake? "

"Who is this bitch Drake?" 

"Bitch! Who the fuck are you hoe?" 

"Drake answer me!" 

"She's my grilfriend Ri"

"Girlfriend?!?!?!?" 

"Yes I'm his girlfriend and who the hell are you?"

"Rihanna bitch! Get it right!" 

"I don't know who you are or why he's with you"

"Cause he's been fucking me dumbass. Every night too"

"DRAKE!" Delia yelled into the phone sounding like she was almost going to break the speaker. 

"Look I'm going to call you back"

"No fuck you and that hoe. Goodbye Drake" 

"Delia wait..." The phone went dead and I looked over at Rihanna. She was pissed, her arms were crossed over her chest and I knew it was about to be over between us. 

"So...you had a girl on the side?"

"We are currently dating."

"Then why come around and mess with my feelings saying you love me and shit but have a girlfriend?"

"We got into a fight Ri. She kicked me out the house and made me pack up and live in a fucking hotel. I needed somebody to love and then that's when I found you"

"Just shut the fuck up Drake and get out of my house!" 

She went back into the bedroom and tossed my suitcase out into the hallway, along with my clothes before once again slamming the door again. 

 ~Rihanna~   

I felt like an idiot right now. I lost Chris and then I lost Drake. All because of these dumb mistakes and choices that I have made. I wish I never met him. I was better of sleeping alone in the first place. I could've had fun by myself or with my friends. I could've passed time better than the path I chose. I wanted to call Chris but I knew he wasn;t going to answer me.