Part 1(because im new and messed up part )

//this is my first story so sorry if it sucks//

John's POV

A young man stands in his bedroom, it just so happens that the 13th of March, 2011, is a month before this young man's birthday. Though it was fifteen years ago he was given life, he was only just given a name two years ago. Whatever you were thinking, you may not choose a name, this young man already received a name, and that name is John Egbert. what will you do? You decide to check your computer in case one of your various friends has messaged you. You have a few messages from your friend jade, though she is a good friend of your and you enjoy talking to her, there is really one person you want to talk to. The elusive Dave Strider, that guy hasn't talked to you in weeks! In fact none of your friends have heard nary a rap from your blond confidant. You message Jade back but your thoughts are on Mr. Strider. As you ponder what food item will have the honor of being your morning meal known as breakfast, a noise emits from your computer! You check its from. The massage is from ‎turntechGodhead, Dave's pesterchum! Dave hasn't talked to anyone in a week, you have been so worried! But now you find your self a bit agitated, why hasn't he answered you until now?! You quickly click on his message, a million questions bubbling in your head, but before you type you should probably see what Dave has to say.

TurntechGodhead [TG] began pestering EctoBiologist [EB]

TG: sup

EB: Sup? that's all you have to say after three weeks of nothing?!

TG: yes 

TG: john?

EB: >:B

--Ectobiologist [EB] ceased pestering TurntechGodhead [TG]--

TG: john there is a very good reason why i didn't answer

TG: come on Egbert, you want to know what ive been doing for three weeks

--EctoBiologist [EB] began pestering TurntechGodhead [TG]--

EB: what

TG: i knew you couldnt resist the stridtation

EB: did you just try to turn temptation into a play on your last name

TG: you know i did

EB: ok, ok, tell me where you were for three weeks

TG: all will be explained 

TG: when you look outside

EB: outside?

TG: outside

EB: dave i am the master prankster! do you really think i would fall for such an obvious trick? i am hurt!

TG: seriously, look outside.

EB: dave

TG: john

EB: is there an echo in here?

TG: ha ha, very funny, now look outside

EB: augh! fine!

You get up and look out your window, your eyes gazing upon your awesome yard. You have a tire swing hanging from a tree in your front yard, providing years of entertainment. But just as you suspected, it lays empty, not a trace of any clues to Dave's disappearance. 

Your computer pings, Dave is pestering you.

TG: so?

EB: SO?!?!

EB: DAVE  I HAVE BEEN WORRIED FOR WEEKS! I HAD NO IDEA WHERE YOU WHERE! FINALLY, LO AND BEHOLD THE GREAT DAVE STRIDER DEIGNS TO REPLY TO MY MESSAGES AND  ALL I GET IS A "SUP" AND A CHEAP TRICK!!

TG: woah john chill out

EB: WHY?

TG: what window did you look out of?

EB: my bedroom window, why?

TG: well that won't work

EB: why not

TG: because i'm in your backyard, and your bedroom window doesn't look into your backyard

EB: you're what?!?!

John, you rush downstairs, past your dad's obscene harlequin dolls, and to the back door. Luckily your dad is at work so you get through the kitchen without worrying about what monstrous confectionery item he may be cooking up. You slip a bit due to the fact you are only in your socks, but you recover, slamming into the door. You yank the door open, and there in your back yard, sitting casually on your green slime ghost pogo, is none other than Dave Strider. 

"Dave!" you exclaim, overjoyed to finally see your best friend in person.

"sup" Dave says casually

his reply is lost in your mad dash for him. He is about to say your name but you have made contact, and before you know it, you are both crashing to the ground. In the madness Dave's glasses fly off his head and land in the grass a few feet away. Dave curses under his breath and try reaching for them. Unfortunately for him, you are still sitting on top of him.

Dave's POV

"Oh shit" you think, two seconds into meeting john and your shades are already gone! you try and reach for them but john is sitting on top of you. Your hand instead quickly reaches for your eyes instinctively.