13. You Do A DareSundays With Them

James- You had been wanting to do a daresundays video for a while and your sometimes rather overprotective boyfriend had been trying to talk you out of it for just as long. Finally, he agreed to bring you along to do more than film for the first time. “Whenever you wanna stop, you can," he assured you. The challenge was the 3L Milk challenge, and suprisingly, you lasted almost the last sip before throwing up. Your face was covered in blue while James’ was covered in pink. “Let’s make purple," you said and kissed your boyfriend, which earned whistles and hoots from the rest of the boys. 

Luke- Your boyfriend’s brother, Beau, decided to dare you to be in one of their daresunday’s videos. You weren’t one to back down from a challenge, so you agreed immediately. You showed up on an empty stomach, you had enough common sense to know that throwing up the contents of your last meal in front of your boyfriend wasn’t exactly considered sexy. When you got to the daresundays location and saw worms, you started regretting agreeing.  

Jai- You had never really been a thrill seeker, but you agreed to do a daresundays video when your boyfriend promised that you wouldn’t throw up or get hurt. So when the jam doughnut challenge happened, you were game. You ate it faster without licking your lips than any of the other boys, which won you the title “Queen of Challenges" since you were the first girl to win one, which you accepted completely.

Daniel- You had decided that you wanted to do a challenge with the boys and Daniel supported you fully. “The challenges aren’t even that bad," he said when you asked if you could be in a video with the boys. You got there and they started to do the cheeseburger and ice challenge and soon your hand felt like it was being dipped in acid. You and Skip let go at almost the same time but the boys decided that you let go first, so you had the punishment. Instead of licking peanut butter off Beau’s foot, you had to lick it off your boyfriend’s face. You laughed and did it, all the while enduring comments about how it seemed a little too natural for you.

Beau- You had done a few daresundays in the past; you were pretty tough so they hadn’t been a problem. You had even gotten through two rounds of the mousetrap challenge without flinching or making noise, so you begged your boyfriend to let you do the pepper spray challenge with him. He kept saying that it was going to be horrible and that he didn’t want to see you hurt, but eventually you talked him into it. From the second the mist hit your face, you knew it was a mistake. You covered your eyes and tried to take in deep breaths, but it was difficult to breath. Beau ran over to you and got you water, then stayed with you for the rest of the day while you recovered.