90. He's Jealous

He's jealous of you relationship with one of the boys. 

Beau: always being at Beau’s house, you basically lived with them now you kind of expected to become close with his brothers. But you just got super close with Luke. Making stupid keeks and trends up with him, you could confide in him. 
"Why don’t you date Luke instead of me then?" Beau asked, folding his arms and legs on the sofa. "Wha-" "I see the way you look at him?" he interrupted you. You just laughed and went to hug him "Beau, stop being a willy. I love you, not Luke, okay?" you said, kissing his lips.

Jai: "James is coming room now is that okay?" Jai asked peering his head round the door. "Of course stupid, why did you even have to ask" you laughed. With James arrived you all sat and watched the match joking around. You were closer to James than any of the other fellas. As the matched came to an end you went up to bed later followed by Jai. "Y/N?" "mhmm" you said rolling over. "do you, do you find James better than me?" you turned round to see Jai’s head bowed down and twiddling with his fingers. "Jai, come here" you said pulling him into a kiss "no one is better than you.

Luke: "Daniel" you screamed running up and hugging him "Hey smelly" he said bringing you into a hug, "it’s what.. been a week?" "Too long" you laugh. You pull away and bring him over to where the rest of the boys are sitting. You go to kiss Luke but he roughly turns his head. "Oh, I see." you say walking away from the boys. You feel a hand grab your own and you turn to find Luke. You pull your hand away when he notices you crying. "Y/N.. Y/N wait" "What?" you scream back. "Listen I didn’t mean to be so harsh, just the way you ran up to him.." "He’s my bestfriend Luke. What does it matter?. I love you, not Daniel. I lov-" you’re cut off by Lukes lips, "i love you too" 

James: "Beau! Beau, get off me" you yelled punching at his back as he tickled you. You were interruppted by James’ coughing. You brushed yourself off and walked over towards where he was standing until he walked away. "James Yammouni. Wait right there" you shouted. He turned and folded his arms. "What is your problem?" you asked. "Beau!" "Beau?" you questioned. "You and him.. it isn’t nice" you said bowing his head. you laughed and hugged him.

Daniel: "Baby, get the door" Daniel shouted. You walked out of the living room and swiftly towards the frontdoor to find Jai standing there. "Jaaai" you screamed. "Y/N, Babe!" you said smiling at you. After a minute of hugging and catching up he fireman lifted you over his head and carried you down the hall to find Daniel standing there. "Dude…" you turned to find Daniel smiling and waving you over to him. He quickly wrapped his arm around you and showed Jai into the kitchen where the rest of the boys were. "Daniel. Stop being so jealous, okay?" you said kissing his cheek as he followed you round like a lost puppy.