Comic-con

There are two fandom names that are consistently argued with in the Star Trek fandom, a argument that has taken place since the dawn of Star Trek. New fans of the show call themselves Trekkies starting from the newly rebooted era starting in 2009. The oldest generations call themselves Trekkers, starting with celebrities and the older folk in the most scientific enriching field. Comic-con is where most fandoms come together that sprawl from all over the world.

Transformers.

Marvel.

Doctor Who.

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Star Wars.

Pokemon.

Lord of the Rings

Frozen.

The list goes on!

Our scene comes to a halt right in the replica of the transporter room made by Trekkar Rob Lowen. There were Trekkies and Trekkers sitting down in front of the replica where a drone was being used to take a group picture with a group of smiles. A majority had uniforms from a era that once thrived in the past like a fleet of weeds out going inside the cracks of a rock and taking over it. A middle majority had uniforms different to the simple 'blue,red,and yellow' shirts because they were black and *insert color* being a zipped up jacket with pants (And other variations of it). And the third majority appeared to have the updated version of the simple red, blue,and yellow uniforms. A majority of them were holding up the Vulcan gesture. Most of them had the Vulcan hair cut.

Suddenly three figures appeared in the transporter along with a unusual potted creature.

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!"

Spock turned his head in the direction of the phrase as did Jimm.

There was a flying machine with people raised hands in that iconic Vulcan gesture.

A white flash came from the machine.

"Fascinating." Spock said.

A whole lot of heads turned.

"This Tigerliona is pregnant!" McCoy said. "Pregnant! How do Klingon plants deliver?"

"LEONARD NIMOY!" The crowd screamed in hysterics.

And then the crowd dispersed, just like that, running in different directions.

"Why. . . Why that is unusual." Jim noted.

"I have never seen people scream a single name and then flee at the sound of it," Spock said.

They got off the transporter pad then lowered the pot down to the ground.

"Where are we?"

"I believe . . . I do not know."

A younger girl in that very same upgraded version of the uniform and two boys came.

"Mr Spock?"

"Yes?"

"In the Kobyashi Maru test, did you ever level charges on James T. Kirk for cheating on it?"

Spock raised his famous arched eyebrow,

"We had never met at that point," Spock said. He lowered his eyebrow. "So no."

"Why?" Jim asked.

The two boys gasped.

"Prime . . ."

"Prime Spock and Prime Kirk."

The Tigerliona was hissing at the two.

"Sssshhh calm down," McCoy said. "These strangers are not threats, calm down, calm down, lady."