Chapter XV: Aunty-Social.

Naomi.
The sound of cheering almost deafens me and I sink back into my seat. So far there's been no sign of bible boy, every attempt to find him has been futile. Everyone is in the hall so it's hard to see through the blinding lights and past sweaty bodies. The party hasn't even started yet though music is booming from speakers, the stage is empty.

Eguusee isn't just a soup just like Pussy isn't just an alley cat.

More cheering as two people come up on the stage. The boy is wearing a blue t-shirt with the word 'Sucidal' on it, a pair of ripped jeans, all stars and a studded snap back while the girl has on a red tank top and a pair of black jeans. A blue jean jacket is tied around her waist, she's wearing timberlands and a black bandana is tied around her head. Judging by all the cheers and whoops, they must be well known here.

"SJV MAKE SOME NOISE!!!" The boy shouts into his microphone. Everyone whoops and cheers wildly while the boy tries to calm the crowd. "You all know who I be for those of you who vanish so you no know me like that like that," he raps, "I am XTEEM DICE!"

The girl pushes him away laughing into her microphone. "Persin who manage to know you before don die. Grandpapa." She jokes before begins her own introduction. "Fashi the old man. Y'all know i'm the best M.C. I am Monye and welcome to SJV's term opening socials. I know we hope this one is more awsome than last sessions closing one. Don't worry, your party hunger shall be satisfied."

"And over there at the deck," Dice points to the side of the stage, "is our youngest D.J, D.J RAGGA RAGGA!"

I sink into my seat and listen to them talk. It's not like I have anything better to do.

"Ok. Like every 9ja club and every normal church, nothing go start without baba God. All ye bad belles that dey sit down for chair, stand up make we pray before holy ghost cripples you." Monye says.

I look around and seem to be the only one still sitting, I can't help but think Dice is personally referring to me. I get up and look around the room one more time. Still no sign of him.

It's driving me nuts. He had that kind of look in his eyes like no one knows anything but us. And I don't know anything. Eguusee is haunting me more than Wonder Woman Undies ever did. Among all these people

After the prayer, more music booms out of the speakers making me feel small among all everybody. Being locked up, I never had a chance to go to parties, and my birthday party's is a five person cake wonderland. The five people being me, my dad, the nanny and two body guards.

"I see you don't like dancing." Somebody really needs to put a bell on this guy.

I look up at Ezra, who is towering over me making me feel even smaller. I try to swallow down the ball of unease that had formed in my throat but Ezra's presence makes it extra hard for me.

Eguusee pussy!

Ezra squats down infront of me and cocks his head. "Are you okay, bella?"

"No." I admit.

"Is it the Eguusee?" He guesses. "I'm not going to lie to you princess, things might get a little ugly in the next twenty minutes."

The room keeps shrinking and I shrink with it, I suddenly find it hard to breathe. It's like someone completely cut out the oxygen and the music sounds like the shreiking of a banshee.

I will myself to take slow steady breaths. Ezra isn't helping me so I think bible boy is even more freaked out than I am. Hell! I should look like a turkey scared of the knife on thanksgiving.

Pushing bible boy out of my way, I edge past the crowd of dancing people and walk out the doors. Unlike inside the hall, it's more airy out here and my breathing steadies in no time.