Chapter 17- The First date

Draco POV

I waited at the bottom the grand staircase at the front of the house. It was a golden stair case that replicas the famous one on the titanic. It really we a work I are that was spectacular sight to behold. The the detail and thought that has went into it was mind blowing!

Suddenly, I was broken out of my thought when I heard a door shut at the top of the stairwell.

My beautiful mate stood at the top of the grand stair case with a delicate hand placed on the the crystal glass banister. Around his thin wrist a delicate silver bracelet that has a single diamond inscribed in the middle. So simple, so elegant, so him. It shone like a sparkling, shooting star against his floorless pale complexion.

His figure was flattered by a pair of black skinny jeans that clung in all the right places, and silk green shirt that brought out the vibrant colour of his unique eyes. His shirt was left hanging and swung with every movement of his hips in a sensational sexual way.

His hair was braided up in a classic pureblood style with a single silver circlet framing his head. It was shaped like leaves and had a single emerald jewel in the centre. It stood out from his silk black hair. It reminded me of a muggle film I had watched on a whim called Lord of the rings, and the circlet lord Elrond had warn.

His plump pink lips were shaped on a smile as he slowly descended the stairs. His eyes held a glimmer of hope that they had not held when I had first meet him, the hope that had been lost to the hardships of life. Beaten gradually out of him until nothing was left but a hollow shell of a once glamorous gem.

Hesitantly, I slowly placed my hand in his, giving him time to pull away if it was too much for him to handle. Instead of pulling away, he gave me a shy smile and squeezed my hand gentle.

"So, Dray, do I get any clues about this date of mine" he said uncertainty.

His voice wavered as he spoke, like he thought he would be punished for saying anything out loud.

A small smile graced my lips,"No, it's a surprise and for it to be a surprise you can't know where it is."

I teased him lightly in a gentle voice, so he knew my aim was not to hurt him or cause him emotional pain.

While making sure I kept one hand in his I reached over to him and tilted his head in me, by placing my thumb under his chin.

His forest green eyes meet my molten silver ones. I refused to allow him to redirect his glaze from me. I held him there, in a moment of intense emotions; sometimes words were not needed to express what you are feeling. After all, the eyes are the window's to the soul.

I brought myself slowly forward, giving him time to pull away if he felt uncomfortable, until my lips were hovering beside his ear and he could feel the tingle of my breath upon his bare, exposed, vulnerable neck. His shoulders tensed and his breathing becomes hindered and irradiate.

I wondered to myself if I was moving at a too fast pace for him. If maybe I should give him some room. However, I knew this was a big step, and to pull back now would only hurt him further; I couldn't do that to him- he had only just started to trust me!

Letting out a small breath, I putted in a whisper, "Do you trust me?"

I pulled away and his eyes instantly connected with mine as he searched for something in my eyes. Suddenly, he let out a small huff of tension as he relaxes. In a small yet firm voice he whispered the one word I had hoped for...

"Yes!"

Gently, I took out a green silk cloth and move it towards his eyes. He looked like a dear caught in headlights, however he allowed me to place it gentle against his eyes, blocking out the outside world, and then tie it around his head.