Chapter 14 (Tylers POV)

Liam's dad was a good guy, he lived in a good house and took good care of Liam.

I don't know why but I didn't want Andy to meet him.

It just felt wrong, I've already brought her into so much of the family drama I feel as though this would only add.

"But Daddy said I stay with Mommy and Tyler for two nights and its been no nights" Liam said.

"Its okay little buddy, you're just going to stay with your Daddy for a while longer, like a father and son time" I tried to explain.

"Like fishing and stuff?" He asked.

"Sure, yeah, like fishing and stuff" I agreed.

"But I like Ty and Liam time better, you drive me around and let me meet your friends and we got to the park and have fun" He exclaimed.

"You have to stay with Daddy for awhile though" I told him.

It will never feel normal to call that man 'daddy'

I don't think I even called my own father Daddy....

"No Liam and Ty time?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Liam, not for awhile" I said.

"But I don't like that" he squealed.

"But you want to be a big boy like me right?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Well then you have to do big boy things, and this is a big boy thing" I continued.

Liam's Dad finally answered the door.

"What happened?" He asked, sudden concern on his face.

"Mom will call you, fill you in" I told him.

I always tried to limit what I said to this man to show my dislike.

"Bye Liam, I'll see you later little buddy" I said.

"Bye Ty" he said.

Then I walked back to my truck.

"I'm guessing something really bad is happening with your parents" she said on the drive back to town.

"You want to go to a party?" I asked her, trying to ignore the fact that my parents marriage was all but over.

"A party?" She asked.

"Yeah, we were invited to a party but I told them I would be there because my little brother was in town" I explained.

"Um...yeah...sure I guess" Andy agreed.

And so I drove us to the party

(Authors note: I know its a really short chapter but its from Tyler's point of view, its mostly Andy's story so I really want to focus mostly on her)