Chapter 15 (Andys POV)

When Tyler said that we had been invited to a party and then said that he blew it off to hang out with his little brother, my heart almost burst.

That was such a cute thing!

I knew that it was most likely Tyler who was invited and they offered for my to tag along, because ever since we made it official on Facebook its been 'oh, your Tyler's girl aren't you?' Or 'your Tyler's girl so you have to know if any of his friends are single'

But I didn't really let it get to me because now look at me, going to an actual high school party.

"I'm literally just going to follow you the entire time" I said.

"Fine by me but here" he said, handing me his keys.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I need a drink" he told me

"Okay...." I said and followed him inside.

A loud "Heyyyyyyyy" arose from the crowd when Tyler walked in.

I followed quickly behind him, so I wouldn't get lost.

"Don't want to get lost" he said, making sure to hold my hand as he made his way through the crowd toward the kitchen.

"Hey fucker, didn't think you'd make it" Said a guy.

I didn't realize who it was at fist because of the girl grinding on him.

But whoever it was moved the girl away, and I realized it was Brandon.

They did like this bro fist thing that was some complicated mixture of high-five-ing and clapping and I don't even know.....

Tyler grabbed something from the little plastic cooler and started drinking it.

I'd never seen him drunk before and I knew that might be where he ended up.

So before he took another swig I kissed him, everyone in the tiny kitchen watching us.

It wasn't a normal kiss, it felt the same but his lips tasted funny from whatever he had been drinking.

"Let's go" I whispered.

"Not even five minutes here and I'm leaving with the prettiest girl" he smirked.

"Ninety nine percent is good enough, since you're at a low B" I said.

He set down the drink.

I'd finally figured out what to do to him

"Let's get out of here" I said.

~~~~

"Can I at least have a hint?" He asked.

"Nope" I said, pulling his truck into the drive way.

"You'll know soon enough" I told him.

I pulled down the mirror that's on the back of the visor and pulled up my hair.

"Your room or bathroom" I said, figuring I'd give him a choice.

"Is it the biting thing?" He asked

"Better, now bedroom or bathroom?" I asked again.

"Bedroom....." He said hesitantly.

"Okay" I said, hopping out of the truck.

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

But I want to.

"Now what?" He asked.

I shoved him further into his room and locked the door behind me.

Then I started kissing him, pushing him against the wall.

I stripped him of his shirt, moving my kissed down his jaw and to his neck, pausing there.

I waited there at his neck until I heard the ever familiar goan of pleasure.

"Where are you going with this, you said it was better than the neck thing" he panted.

"Patience" I whispered, then bit his ear.

I moved straight from his ear down to his neck, biting his neck once again.

He let out another groan.

He hands pressed against the small of my back, pulling me close, and I could feel his 'little friend'

I knew he liked the biting, I could feel it in his pulse that he did.

I did it once more, waiting for that vibration in his throat, the expected groan.

Then I did something else.

I moved down further than his neck.

Kissing his chest, down to his faint abs.

I pulled off my shirt and moved down even further still.

I kissed down the middle of his chest, stopping at the edge of his pants.

"Is...is this...." He started to say but I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down.

"Holy fuck" he panted, steadying himself.

"Okay, so I've never had a-" he started but I interrupted him again.

"Shut up" I told him, pulling down his boxers.

"Okay..." He said, voice cracking.

At first it was a really weird thing to do...but after a few minutes it was as normal as being topless around him.

"Oh....oh....my god....." He grunted.

He was shaking and so was I.

But I just closed my eyes and pretended I was a porn star who knew everything, except I knew absolutely nothing.

He was groaning more often than the biting.

I almost gaged a few times but I soon figured out that it helped if I held my thumbs as tight as I could.

It was much like sucking on a Popsicle on a warm summer day.

It went on for a few minutes before he pulled me off.

He pulled up his boxers

"I.....I....my god...I don't even know, that was............intense" he stammered.

"Was it okay?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah, that was good" he chuckled.

I bit my lower lip.

"I want control now" he said, picking me up.

"You sure it was okay?" I asked as he laid me on the bed.

"Babe, it was great" he told me.

He did the whole breast biting thing for awhile before it started hurting me so we stopped.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"A little" I answered.

"Let's order a pizza" he said, going downstairs, not even bothering with a shirt

I followed, after puting my shirt back on of course

We ordered a medium pepperoni pizza and settled on the couch to watch TV.

I watched him every now and then, eating a slice of pizza, occasionally laughing at the tv, and I realized that I truly do love him