xvvii- again

"Kiss me again." I said for the five hundredth time that afternoon. Harry and I were sat on the couch in the living room, and he was obediently kissing me each time I asked.

There was absolutely no lying, I thought the kiss had triggered my colour. And, if Harry kept kissing me, other things might happen. Although, it was just a perk as the freedom of being able to kiss whenever we wanted was still new and dizzying.

Harry pecked my lips and pulled back to stroke my face, letting his fingers drag over my chin and fall back into his lap. All afternoon, his face had never lost the lingering pain that hinted behind his eyes. I chose to ignore it, refusing to let anything ruins my state of bliss.

I didn't even want to think about it, so I pulled him towards me by his neck and began kissing him properly. He shuffled closer, placing his hand on my hip.

"Woah!" Zayn's voice interrupted, making us jump apart, and frantically look around. There stood Zayn in the doorway, staring wide-eyed at us on the couch.

"What the actual fuck is going on?" He asked slowly, inching closer to us warily. Harry scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and looked down. A light flush coloured my cheeks, but I pushed away my embarrassment, replacing it with excitement.

"I have something to show you!" I yelled and jumped up rushing toward a confused and scared looking Zayn. I took him by the arm and pulled him into the bathroom, leading us so we were facing the mirror.

"See, look!" I chirped expectantly.

"Uhh, what am I supposed to be seeing?" Zayn asked, confused.

"Oh, I forgot, you've always seen me this way, in colour, I mean." I realised, amending my mistake, "But this time, I can see myself in colour too Zayn!"

Amazement flooded into his expression, "For real?" He asked.

I nodded as confirmation, gazing at my newly coloured self in the mirror. At that moment, Zayn seemed to snap back to reality.

"Wait, why the fuck were you kissing Har- actually, what's he even doing here? I thought he hated you!" He gushed, an expression of disbelief on his face.

"We made up." I said simply, walking passed him and out of the bathroom.

"That's it?" He asked, trailing after me, "You just made up all of a sudden?" He asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

I shrugged, flopping back onto the couch beside Harry, "Yeah, pretty much."

Zayn stared at us for another moment before shaking his head and heading off towards the kitchen muttering, "I swear, I don't understand you people."

I chuckled after he was gone. Nothing was able to disturb my prime state of bliss. It was like I was high, head in the clouds, nothing able to break it.

"Harry?" I asked after a second.

"Mhmm?" He looked towards me and I puckered my lips exaggeratedly.

He sighed and mock-rolled his eyes, before ducking his head to kiss me.

[cute filler chapter]

[this story is ALMOST done]

[buuuut, there WILL be a sequel!]

[i won't say anymore!]

[vote and comment!]

- J