1d love

Louis POV

I woke up and Madison was still asleep she looked so pretty asleep . I walked to the kitchen. liam was sitting at the table. "hey what happen to you and Madison I woke up and you guys weren't there? he asked still half asleep. "we sleep in my room." then Madison came walking in to the kitchen . "hey" she said with a smile."you want to get breakfast?" she nodded "but can we stop by my place first?" I agreed and then I got dressed and then we got in the car .I pulled out of the drive way and we started driving to Madison's flat."so were we going to eat?" Madison asked me I just shrugged" I don't know we will see."we drove for a while then 'over again' came on the radio. Madison sang along every word."you a big fan of one direction?" I ask with a smirk."yes I'm a fan of the band that you are in.""well then why didn't you freak when you saw us."I ask with a huge grin." well first I didn't notice it was you then I just didn't want to go total fangirl on you I'm cool like that." she said with a smirk on her face. I sang along with her for the rest of the song. then we pulled up to the parking lot .we walk to her flat and I sit on the couch."you can watch TV while I get ready " I nodes and start channel surfing.

Madison POV

I took a shower and changed in to my one direction shirt and some red jeans. I walk to Louis who is watching TV "I'm ready." I say so he would know I'm here. Louis looked up then gave a little laugh "nice shirt." he laughed .then we left and started to look for a place to eat finally we found a place to eat.

A/N: thanx for reading to day. I'm going to start writing another story its going to have Madison again but its not a continuation of this story I have not started it yet but it will be called 'before and after Eleanor'. and sorry that it was so short but hoped you liked it.<3