the kiss <3

Madison POV

Louis dropped me of and we scheduled another date. when I got inside Danielle was just siding on the couch. "so how was it "she said still looking at the screen." oh it was horrible"I said with a smirk. then finally she looked at me "oh I'm so" she started but I cut her of "just kidding I want you to look at me. it wow, fantastic, fun,awesome, and romantic and we are going to have another date. and you can come along.""well wouldn't that be weird because its a date and all . hey and I don't want to be a third wheel" Danielle pleaded. "well I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a double date me and Louis, and you and harry. but if you don't want to......"then Danielle interrupted me "oh thank you thank you I love you now I have to find something to wear."

Louis POV

as I got home everyone came running towards me. " how was your date " liam asked "it was amazing" I said still thinking of our kiss."oh and harry you interested in a double date you with Danielle."I asked as I turned to harry. "oh ya mate she is hot." he answered with a cheeky smile.

....skip the rest on the night....

as I lay down on my bed I can't stop thinking of Madison , our date , and the kiss.

A/N: hey I am trying to write everyday for you guys . I hope you like the story so fare. and comment if you want longer chapters <3