hello

Louis POV

I pulled in to the drive way. Madison reached for her door Handel."hold on. Madison!" I said quickly before she opened the door." what!?"she replied. "I'm just worried what if they don't like me, what if they hate me, what if they think I'm not good enough for you........." I just kept going on then Madison stopped my babeling with a sweet little kiss."they will love you, you you have nothing to be worried about." Madison conferred me. "OK but if they don't I'm blaming it all on you."I said with a smerk."OK I will take that chance, but let's make this more interesting if they don't like you I have to take you on a fancy, romantic date. and if they do like you, you will have to do the same for me." she smerking back at me. "I except." I replied but don't open your door yet.""why?" Madison questioned me."well cause I am going to open the door for you."I said smiling."okay fine but hurry." I got out of the car and tried to smoothly slide over the hood of the car like in the movies but I probably just look  like a huge retard. then I open Madison's door "oh what a gentleman.!" Madison says as I help here out of the car. then in graditued she gives me a kiss on the cheek then we walk to the front door. Madison didn't even hesitate to knocks she just walked right in.

Madison POV

I walked in and as I walked in I yelled "honey I'm home." and I saw Roxanna and Telena come down the stairs. "hey girl" telena yells as she reached the bottom. Then Roxanna came over and gave me a hug. "I fell so left out.!" Telena said jokingly "oh come here"I said bringing her in the hug. as we pulled away I say Louis at the door looking kind of occword." ohh so is this who I think it is the Louis Tomlinson Madison's new boyfriend!?" telena blurted out. " yep it is." I said back as I hugged Lou. " oh and speaking of boyfriends where are yours. " they are up stairs they should be coming down at any moment." Roxanna told me. then right at that moment Nathan came running down the stairs. I ran to him yelling " hey nay nay.!" then he replied with " hey Maddy mad.!" then we gave each other a hug. "how have you been." he asked me. "Good. I have a boyfriend now." I said smiling. " is Tomlinson the lucky guy." he asked with a smile." YEP." I replied. "hey were is siva?" I asked Nathan. " he is upstairs he wants to talk to you." he told me with a wink. " OK, I'll be right back you guys." I said as I headed up the stairs.

A/N: hey guys finally got you guys a chapter . sorry for all the miss hapes. Hope you like it. it is shorter then I have planed but at least I got something done.

if u like one direction then you should check out my Facebook page forever directioner

OK that's it good bye till next time