Chapter 7

I woke up to the biggest headache in the world but in the softest bed I have ever been in. That's what made me relies that I wasn't at home. I opened my eyes to see that I'm in a large room with two chairs to the left of the bed with two men occupying them. was holding a gun and looked very muscular and bald, while the other was looking very bored and pissed. " Ugh where am I?" As soon as those words left my mouth the one with a gun shot up and pointed it at my head. I freaked."Ahhh please don't kill me, there's so many things I haven't done in life." The gun guy, lets call him Bob he looks like a Bob, so Bob looked to his friend and said, "Get Boss." The friend who obviously needs to work on smiling got up and stepped out of the room.

It was at this point I realized that this is probably my last day on Earth and I still haven't tried Oreo ice cream. It's not supposed to end like this, I haven't accomplished anything, I haven't even got any friends that would miss me if I disappeared let alone a boyfriend. I'm gonna die a virgin!
I hear a grunt from the other side of the room, it seems Bob finds something amusing.
"Crazy dude" I muttered under my breath
"Your the one that's a virgin, and don't forget I can blow your brains out."
"Holy Shit you can read minds, wow, what am I thinking?"
I started thinking of unicorns barfing rainbows, don't ask.
"You said it out loud you dipshit, I can feel myself getting dumber every second I'm in this room." He muttered the last bit but I could still hear him.
"EXCUSE ME, who do you think you are, you and your shiny head!"
He didn't reply but took the gun off safety and I instantly shut my mouth.

It went on like this for about half an hour till I heard the double doors open and a beautiful man appeared.

"Well, well,well look who's awake..."