Chapter 3

Jack's POV
*************

I was just about to make one of the biggest deals my company has ever made, when a shoe hits the car, and we crash into a lampost.

"WHAT THE FUCK! Will someone please explain why a shoe has just hit the windshield of my £40,000 car, I'll have to call you back Mr Jackson"

My assistant Jacob suddenly starts speaking"Erm Sir I don't know what just happened, but I can find out who was responsible. I can check the CCTV and have a face instantly" I give him a look telling him to continue and to stop just looking at me, I mean what does he expect from me a medal.

"Oh' he fiddles with his laptop till he looks at me.
'Yes her name is Dami Rohls, 24 years old and lives here in Manchester. No boyfriend and in a lot of debt from paying off her surgery bills and her fathers debt, works two jobs which are getting her nowhere, she can barely afford bread and milk." He hands me his phone with a picture of a young girl around my age. She's okay looking just over average in looks.

I was just about to reply when I heard my phone start vibrating in my pocket, I checked the caller ID to see it was my mother.

"Hey mum how are you?"

"I'm good now have you found yourself a a nice girl because you know you need a date for the ball tomorrow?"

Of course that would be the only reason my mother would call at this time of the day, and I'm not in the mood for her to set me up again last time it happened it ended with a restraining order. " Yes mum I'm bringing my girlfriend and I intend to propose to her tomorrow at the ball."

"Finnaly my baby's growing up and has stopped playing around with those bimbos and has settled down, now I want the name and everything about this young girl."

"Erm I gonna have to call you back mum but I will tell you all about her tomorrow. Bye"

I have no idea how I'm going to pull off this lie. Then I look down at Jacobs phone and I see the answer to all my prayers. Dami.

*******************************************

Hey guys it's QueenRandom I know it's late I'm sorry I really don't want my book to be one where you havent read it in so long cause the writer takes for ever to update so you forget what's happened and give up on the book but I feel fojr the writers cause I understand how much effort it takes to write these books.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it's short but it's the first one in Jack's POV

I'll try to update again sometime next week
Byeeee
QueenRandomRocks