Hey..it's me again.

The woman walked the streets that was so familiar yet so far. She walked to a burrow, the scent so familiar. Her old family's flying car still in the garage. The woman had long red hair. She was taller and more mature. Not a teen she left as. Well at least you could say that. She knocked on the door. A woman much older but with the same red hair opened. Her mum. "Ohhh ginny! It's been so long! I've missed my princess. " she said and gave her a hug. "I've missed you too." She said. But not with the soft tone ginny once had. A hard cold mature voice. No feeling in her voice, no happiness in her eyes. Ginny walked in the living room to see hermione and ron hovering a child. Who seemed a few moths old. "Oh ginny!" They both said and hugged her. A bit of life restored in Ginny to be greeted by her missed best friend and missed brother. "And who may this be?" She said. Her voice soft like before. She sat besides hermione referring to the baby. "This is Rose Weasley." She said proudly, giving a meaningful look at ron. "She's precious. Oh how I wished I would have been there during your pregnancy. Like a real bestfriend. I just needed air after the night I left." I said. "Ginny, you will always be my bestfriend." Hermione said. She had a mother's love. Ron was staring at rose like he couldn't think of anything more that bought him the happiness he was feeling. There was a knock on the door. I walked to the bathroom.

Hermione pov.
We opened the door and Harry walked in with Madison. His new Fiancé. "Hello! Oh how's my favorite baby!?" He said holding Rose. I whispered to ron. "He doesn't know she's here." I said. He looked at me concerned. "Harry we need to talk mate" he said. Harry looked up. "Your gonna need to give the baby to hermione, you may drop it when I tell you this. " Ron said. Harry looked confused but handed rose to me. "Well...Ginny back. She got here a few minutes ago." Ron said Harry looked shocked. "Who's Ginny?" Madison asked. "Hermione I loved what you did to this place!" Ginny said from the hall walking in the living room. "It's really-" she stopped. Her and harry locked eyes for a few seconds. Madison noticed and walked to harry as to say he was hers. "Hello Harry" she said trying to put on her best smile. They walked and hugged a quick but awkward hug. Harry was still a bit droopy and in shock. It didn't help that ginny looked like a goddess. Her hair was way longer than before. She had a Navy skirt with heels. And a crop top that was white. "I'm Madison, Harrys fiancé" she said. I gave an annoyed smiled. "Yes, I can see the rings I'm not blind." I said. She glared at me. "Just making sure the world knows Harry Potter is my future husband." She said coldly. "Well I think the world has more important issues." I said giving and attitude and fake smile. She glared and harry, hermione, and Ron felt uncomfortable. I walked passed Harry and Hermione passed me Rose. I held my beautiful niece. "She's beautiful. And apparently my favorite niece. Don't tell uncle Percy, Bill, Or George."  I said and winked. I carried her around the room and began singing a llulaby. "Sleep,my little darling. I will always be right here. Just close your eyes and fall in your crib to a grand dream. Don't cry my little darling, just close your eyes. In the morn you will awake again." I stopped and realized everyone was still there.

Harrys pov.
I felt like Madison was being a bit rude and over protective on Ginny. I watched her sing and cradle with rose. She sand like a mermaid/ angel. Her voice was soft and fragile. "Wow Ginny, your great with kids." Hermione said. "Yeah, rose is all alseep." Ron said. "I will definitely make sure your a babysitter when me or ron are out." Hermione said and laughed. "I can do that too!" Madison said. She went upto Hermione and cradled rose. But rose soon began to cry. "Oh dear! Ginn please help!" Hermione said. And just like that with a single touch from Ginny, rose stopped crying and fell asleep again. I smiled at the way she was great with kids. Madison slapped me but then gave me a kiss.

Ginny pov.
I rolled my eyes. She was so possessive of him. I heard a knock on the door. "Malfoy" I said smiling. "Ginny!? Is that really you?" He said happily. I nodded. "I haven't seen you since you left." He said. I looked out. "Are you not married or have a girlfriend because I feel like I'm the only single person in there " I said. He laughed. "No, I dont" he said. "Well, that's cool. Um what are you here for? " I asked. "To see rose." He said. "Right let's go" I said. I grabbed his hand and led him to the living room.  "Draco nice to see you mate" Ron said. "Well, well, care to explain?" Hermione said. I hadn't realized I was holding his hand. Harry shifted in his seat a bit. I laughed. "No, I was just excited to see Draco again I guess." I said. Draco went I've to Rose and began talking to hermione.

Harrys pov.
Well, I'm not mad Draco is here. We're mates. But when I saw him and ginny hold hands..it bought up old feelings I've been avoiding all these years. I stared at how ginny and Draco got along so well and talked throughout everything. I didn't feel much we  she came. But when I saw her with draco..my feeling changed to...jealousy. Madison kept trying to get my attention. I saw Ginny get up and go to the halls. I followed. "So haven't seen you in awhile...a long while actually " I said. She nodded. "So your with madison?" She asked. I heard a bit of attitude. "How a r e things with Draco?" I ask. "I asked you first" she said . "Well I'm asking you" I said. Our faces were inches apart. I could hear her breathe and smell her hair. Flowers. Like she use to. .I love how we still teased eachother. I had the feelings again. "Harry?" Madison asked. We broke apart. "Can you not hug her? I don't see a ring on her finger." Madison said.

Ginny pov.
"Well new flash. I haven't seen him in 3 years. But...last time I remember he said... that somethings never happen. He is all yours anyways. " I said angrily. I shoved passed harry and went to draco. I hated harry. Again. Some things are just better in the pass. You Could Say That I guess.

Well what do you guys think? More to come. So she has some emotions for Draco and still some for harry. Harry is still confused on his emotions for her. But Ginny still ignores him being the stubborn person she is. And @CourtneyCade23 I'm making Draco the guy since he and harry had a rough past. Even though they are friends now there is still that tension. Don't worry Hinny will be saved....but for know there are some issues between them. Stay tuned!!! ;)