Chapter 1:Rejecting(Barney/John's POV)

The four of us are watching some anime that Ross insisted on us watching. I go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and I hear faint whispering coming from the living room. After getting my water I peek around the corner to see the three of them making out, taking turns with each other. I feel a strange pain in my heart. Ross stops and leaves Jin panting. Sky immediately attacks Jin, and Ross pushes me to the ground, getting on top of me."Lets have some fun as well, John...",he purred in a seductive voice. He slowly leaned in closer and...

What the hell was that?! This can't be happening!!! I can't be dreaming abut this...I can't be in love with them, right?!...What's wrong with me...There my friends!!! Their nothing more than friends... No. I hate myself for saying this, but...I do love them, all of them. Jin, Adam, and Ross, I love all of them .....I'll keep this to myself, after all they would think I was crazy for liking all of them at the same time. "Sshit!" It's late! I need to hurry to the offices!

*Time skip to when he's entering the offices*

I open the door and realize I'm the first to arrive." *sigh* Being de first one here is kinda...lonely."

So i'm gonna make these chapters short 'cause I want each person to have their own chance.

If you don't agree with that just tell me and i'll try to make them longer.

Anyways i'll see you kawaii chibi's later!