Chapter 10: The Three I Love(Adam's POV)

I really can't apologize enough can I...? A lot of you guys probably lost interest in this story by now... This year in school has been hard and I've been trying to squeeze in time to write but...I've been lazy and I apologize...

Just sorry...anyways onto the story!

It's been a week since I made the announcement and almost everyone has said no. They have family and friends they didn't want to move away from, but that's fine. All I need know now is if Barney, Ross, Max, or Tim Tim will agree. They hadn't made their decision yet.

Ross approaches me excitedly. "Hey Adam! Guess what?" "What is it Ross?" "So I called Jin to see if he wanted to join us in the house, and guess what he said?" "Wait you asked Jin?!" "Yeah, and he said yes!" Oh gosh...he's...I snap out of my thoughts quickly.

"Well that's good! Hold on, you said us?" "Oh. That's the other thing I wanted to tell you. Max and Tim Tim said no, but me and Barney agree to your idea!"

All....three?!??!

Oh fuckin geez....this isn't good for my heart....

"So basically it'll be roommates IRL." "Now that you say it, yeah."

"Hey Ross." "Yeah?" "Wanna help choose out a house?" "Shouldn't we decide that with the others?" "Oh yeah...S-Sorry I got a bit ahead of myself I guess." "It's fine Adam, I'm just as excited as you are."       "Well...You want to schedule a time to all meet up together?"  "Sure, but when? Hmm..."

Barney walks up to us.   "Hey, so I heard you guys talkings about the house thing. I have as ideas"     Curiously I ask,"What is it?"      "Me and Jins are gonna hang out next weekends. How abouts you two come as a surprise?"    "Sure! I'm free that weekend!"     "I am too. Ok then, it's settled. Now, let's go back to work now guys."   

They both go back to their stations and I rush back to mine. 

What am I gonna do?! I'm not sure if I can restrain myself anymore... Not with all three of them around~...

I'll just have to see how this all plays out...hopefully well....

So that's the chappie...hopefully it ain't too bad

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed 

If you happened to, pet that vote button on it's head, it needs love too~. 

Comment if your really feelin' it, and I'll see you squishy chibi's later. 

BYE!