Chapter 6:Hopeful Thinking(Ross' POV)

So I don't confuse anyone Max is bold, TimTim is underlined, and Ross is regular text. :3

I finally arrived home, today sure felt long... I wonder how Barney is doing...how did he even get that scar?

I better not ask him...it seemed like he didn't want to talk about it... 

His pains...are they...his animal parts? The instant I think about it, I begin to have unbearable pains. My head and lower back felt like they're being stabbed with flaming hot needles. "AAAHHHH!!!!!", I can't stand it and I let out a scream.  Max and TimTim come rushing in,"Ross, what's wrong?!" I say nothing, just curling up in the fetal position on my bed, waiting for the pain to eventually subside. 

After a while I simply state,"Sorry guys I'm fine now, you can go back to bed." "The hell I'm going to bed, I want some answers! Why did you scream bloody murder just now?!"   "Ross if you scream like that of course we'll get worried, so just tell us, why were you writhing in pain?"   " ...I'll tell you two tomorrow...just go to sleep, okay?"  "Fine...just know we're here for you, goodnight."  "But-!"  "No Max, let's go."  "...Fine...but you better tell us! Seriously you made me all worried..."  Max stormed off and TimTim followed, Max is so tsundere...

If I had a lot of pain does that mean me and Barney are-! Yes! Please let be it!!

But then...what about...Adam and Jin...will destiny let us be together too? It was unheard of to have more than two people be destined together...but nothing said they couldn't be! I hope we are...I love all them too much to just choose one...they're all just so amazing in their own ways...While thinking of them, I fell into a deep sleep.

Hmm...I feel like this is still not enough...another chappie it is!

Isn't Max tsundere? 

Sorry if my writing sucks...I just suck in general...

 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! If you happened to, pet that vote button on it's head, it needs love too~! 

Comment if your really feelin' it, and I'll see you silly chibi's later!

BYE~!!! <3