Chapter 8:Living Together???(Barney's POV)

It's gonna be so awkward at work...I hate this! Ugh!!! I walk up to the door leading up to the offices. It has a stick note on it that reads:

There's a meeting today, hurry up!!! DX       ---Adam

Oh shoot! I quickly open the door and rush to the planning room. Everyone seems to already be there. "Took ya long enough, now get your ass over here!"    "Okays, grouchy Adams."    

After making the schedule, which I mainly made, Adam speaks up once more. "One last thing, I have a plan I've thought about. I want us to live together in a big ass house. I know that's not possible for some of you, but I just want to see if anyone would be up to it. Meeting dismissed."

What....did he just say??? Living together???? Oh man...if they did..I could see Adam and Ross every morning...all day...even after a bath...Their wet hair...the droplets of water dripping off of their body...

Oh goodness...why am I such a pervert?! Stupid mind, get those thoughts out of your head!!!

But...maybe...just maybe, I could agree to this? I mean, it would be nice. Yeah, I should do this, then maybe we could become even closer...

Sorry for this being so short, I want to show their reactions to Adam's proposition...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! If you happened to, pet that vote button on it's head, it needs love too~! Comment if your really feelin' it, and I'll see you adorable/handsome chibi's later!!

BYE~!!!